KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 VIP Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  TS3TS3  Custom MapsCustom Maps  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clock

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 am by {KL}Yamaha

» ANyone here
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Anyone still playing SWAT?
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Linux

» Guess who will post next
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:06 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Last Post Wins
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:00 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Hello
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:27 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Sponsoring
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:13 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» KL Members are now part of WM clan!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:06 pm by {KL}Linux

» New KL Steam Group
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:34 pm by {KL}Linux

» Funny pics!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:17 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Leenooks!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:00 am by {KL}Linux

» The Picture Movie Quiz
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:57 pm by {KL}4life

» Say something about the previous user!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:10 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Name that song xD
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:56 pm by {KL}Bane

» creepy and cute things.^^
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:31 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Funny or Interesting Videos/Commercials
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:30 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Happy New Year!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:47 am by {KL}SkandalisT

» Welcome {KL}Linux
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:56 pm by Stereo

» MoTsi's WorD GamE !!!!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:02 pm by {KL}Linux

» Write backwards :D
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:51 am by {KL}Linux

» Merry Christmas and good frags : )
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:32 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Welcome {KL}Sniver
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:37 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» UAC is shutting down in January
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:42 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» The person who posts ***below*** you game!!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:23 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Ban the person above!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:22 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Quite interesting training for improving your self as a person.
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:16 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» A-Z Occupations
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:15 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» [MEMBERSHIP REVOKED] Friday 13 - lucky date ^^
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:50 am by {KL}Linux

» Happy Birthday SkandalisT!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by Sniver

» New clan hierarchy, promotions and demotions
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:03 pm by {KL}TheHunter159

» MuZik!!!!!!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:20 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Snow!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» The "Raise or Fall" Game
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:46 am by {KL}MissVampire

» Back from accident
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:15 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» KL will not accept SWAT 4 war invites anymore
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:47 pm by {KL}Linux

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYAAA!!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» :)) schniva
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:06 pm by Sniver

» A new words game
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:56 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Happy Birthday forlajf!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:50 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» I need crazy creative ideas!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:46 pm by {KL}Bane

» Happy Birthday Romulus!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:38 am by {KL}Naddan

» Please welcome our beloved 4!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 am by {KL}Naddan

» [SWAT4] pFF Clan Tournament
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:41 am by jap

» Oh shiat!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:36 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» [ACCEPTED] OSucks
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 am by {KL}Linux

» Awesome cartoon.
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:19 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» If you have a minute
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:55 am by {KL}4life

» Happy Halloween!
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:00 am by {KL}TheHunter159

» [DENIED] Again
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» Time for introduce ;o
[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:40 pm by Troczu

World Visitors

[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills

Go down 
+4
Just!ce
Sonny
{KL}SiberianHusky
EmoPig
8 posters
AuthorMessage
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills Empty
PostSubject: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Let's start with the begining...

Some of our members played on KL server, Justice came and joined the game, with {UFS} tag (not even 1-2 days passed after he left KL; the reason why he left our clan was because he had "problems in real life"). He was acting like a boss, and didn't liked anything, than a member of ours told him to stop, and he was even more mad.

He started to team tase our members, we react and did the same, then he started to talk crap, and said that UFS is better then KL, and that they won against us in the Tournament.

After I heard this, I went to their forum and challenged them.

You can see my post below:

[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills 723tcn

Like you can see, I didn't used any bad words.

They first refused to play by our rules, and we had to agree to play by their rules.

After some minutes, Justice came on Xfire, and told me that he don't want to play any match against us.

After 30 minutes of trying to make them play, he still didn't gave up and kept his opinion that UFS is better then KL.

So, I went again to their forum, at the topic I made, and wrote that they don't have the right to call themself a clan, and the right term to describe them is "a bunch of friends".

They deleted my post; then I asked Justice why, and let him know that even if he deleted my post, everyone will find out what kind of clan is UFS.

What can I say more... they played one war with Blood, and posted on their forum about it, making print screens and other crap; maybe they took even some skulls as trophees...

Oh my God! How low!

This topic is a provocation towards UFS, and no matter how childish would look, it will remain here, so everyone can see the "pro" UFS reaction to our challenge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.klclan.com
{KL}SiberianHusky
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}SiberianHusky

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:14 pm

hmm i have to say that i did find it odd that justice left us and then joined UFS. but its his choice so its fine by me. but to start trash talk to us... now that just makes me dissapointed...
is that clan a 1.0 or a 1.1 clan? cuz i think i have only seen like 1 guy with that tag on 1.0

about the war decline, just silly. they are scared to loose for sure if they just turns it down without any reason =/
Back to top Go down
Sonny
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Sonny

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Yes,he think that some clan can "rape us" i find it rly funny,and they are just scared im sure,they accepted invite to war from some noob clan ? but from us "nobs" he dont want to accept? wth
Back to top Go down
Just!ce
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Just!ce

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:57 pm

omg idiots stop lie, i didnt teamtased,i can tell you why because i was in the enemy team of them so how can i teamtase? and Emo you disappoint me that u do that now i told you i leave now coz no time and problems and i will wear UFS tag in that time u said OK but dont join S3G i was just 1 day online and played 15 min in KL server.i didnt want to open UFS i was just wearing the tag after a while some guys came hey lets open ufs so i decided i will do it in 1 month and i cant play the war if i have just 3 members! so dont lie
Back to top Go down
Sonny
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Sonny

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:07 pm

So ok,u played 3 vs 3 with Blood? dont be funny,ur fcking lier thats all,
Back to top Go down
Just!ce
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Just!ce

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:15 pm

no i didnt but this members left after the war they werent real members
Back to top Go down
Sonny
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Sonny

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:32 pm

I wont write with this idiot never again on xfire,best is that this nab even thinks that he would win vs Delta,yes |»Delta«|....
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:04 am

message deleted cuz i write some shit here :D

Last edited by {KL}SkandalisT on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Just!ce
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Just!ce

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:49 am

I think same with you,i wanna peace coz KL were my bros before the best clan i ve ever had. But i didnt left you for joining UFS i just wear tags coz i am old leader of it.I know i act wrong on server i am sry 4 my behavior .
Back to top Go down
Sonny
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Sonny

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:30 am

Peace? in xfire talk he said we are noobs,and UFS can own us,cmoon,show us,come play 5 vs 5,then talk. He is only good in mouth. U want peace? peace is calling mosquito a fag? peace is calling me and 4life fag?
Back to top Go down
{KL}^1
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}^1

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:03 am

dummes Verräterkind. Am besten du lässt dich aus dem Forum löschen und nervst niemanden mehr! Und wenn du meinst, deine neue "Familie" ist was besseres beweise es und sei nicht zu feige zu kämpfen.

PS: Sorry for German, but I think it´s the best way to speak with this jerk..

PPS: Life is funny! I found Justin Bieber! Smile https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/16/12/69/25/math-510.jpg

Last edited by {KL}^1 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sonny
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Sonny

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:04 am

I dont understand a sh*** but gj freddy :D

P.S I used google translate,if im correct he say sth about family and fighting... :D,and the pic after consulting to MR Freddy,we have 1 conclusion,he look like little Hannibal
PPS. here is Justice of the world https://servimg.com/view/16126925/57,i know this is not facebook.

Last edited by {KL}Sonny on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:09 am

dummes Verräter kind - im bad in deutch, aber ich weis some words... and hmm my mind about this shit talks start to change.. and not in good side for justice.
Argh

I start understand full deepest of this shitty situation. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:34 am

Just!ce wrote:
and Emo you disappoint me that u do that now i told you i leave now coz no time and problems and i will wear UFS tag in that time u said OK but dont join S3G i was just 1 day online and played 15 min in KL server.i didnt want to open UFS i was just wearing the tag after a while some guys came hey lets open ufs

Dude, wake up and stop talk crap.

Everytime you told me that you have problems in real life, and you may be inactive, I told you that is ok, and we won't have a problem with it.

I knew from that second that you want to leave us, and that you try to find a motive.

Then suddenly, you came and told me that you leave.

So STFU about your real life problems, and keep those lies for yourself.

Just!ce wrote:
i cant play the war if i have just 3 members!

[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills 52gwuw

Here, let me help you count:
1+1+1+1+1=5
Back to top Go down
Smurf
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
Smurf

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:21 am

mhhh justice i told u that i was banned from UFS server beacue they mean iam cheating, but u know that u cant win a war vs KL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myrevenge.net
{KL}SiberianHusky
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}SiberianHusky

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:49 am

this is starting to get an all out rage war guys.... maybe close it soon?
i doubt anything productive will come out from this topic now. only bad blood will come from this
most of you seems to hate justice now and i dont think that will change anytime soon. and he is being jumped on so he is in defensive mode like crazy.
may i suggest a closure of this topic?
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:55 am

This topic is a challenge towards UFS clan.

Next time they should think twice before talking trash.

I could make it on their forum, but they deleted my last post, and made it look like they are still thinking if they play or not.

I think we alredy said what we had to say.

We will let it open to see if they will have guts to accept our challenge.

But if the discussion will degenerate, we will close it for some days.
Back to top Go down
{KL}STasEK
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}STasEK

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:36 am

cmon close that sh...t all knows justice is a damn liar, and he leaved us propably coz he want to be a leader or smth dumno, i dont belive in even 1 thing. and 1 more thing i play lots of time on other serwers with stupid names, and i seen him many times with that lame tag UFS. C L O S E T H A T S H . . . T its waste a time.
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:46 am

True... he is not worthy of our attention any more.

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills   [SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills Empty

Back to top Go down

[SWAT4] Kahuna Land vs United Fusion of Skills
Page 1 of 1