KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 VIP Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  TS3TS3  Custom MapsCustom Maps  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clock

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 am by {KL}Yamaha

» ANyone here
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Anyone still playing SWAT?
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Linux

» Guess who will post next
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:06 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Last Post Wins
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:00 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Hello
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:27 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Sponsoring
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:13 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» KL Members are now part of WM clan!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:06 pm by {KL}Linux

» New KL Steam Group
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:34 pm by {KL}Linux

» Funny pics!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:17 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Leenooks!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:00 am by {KL}Linux

» The Picture Movie Quiz
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:57 pm by {KL}4life

» Say something about the previous user!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:10 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Name that song xD
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:56 pm by {KL}Bane

» creepy and cute things.^^
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:31 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Funny or Interesting Videos/Commercials
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:30 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Happy New Year!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:47 am by {KL}SkandalisT

» Welcome {KL}Linux
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:56 pm by Stereo

» MoTsi's WorD GamE !!!!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:02 pm by {KL}Linux

» Write backwards :D
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:51 am by {KL}Linux

» Merry Christmas and good frags : )
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:32 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Welcome {KL}Sniver
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:37 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» UAC is shutting down in January
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:42 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» The person who posts ***below*** you game!!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:23 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Ban the person above!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:22 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Quite interesting training for improving your self as a person.
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:16 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» A-Z Occupations
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:15 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» [MEMBERSHIP REVOKED] Friday 13 - lucky date ^^
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:50 am by {KL}Linux

» Happy Birthday SkandalisT!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by Sniver

» New clan hierarchy, promotions and demotions
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:03 pm by {KL}TheHunter159

» MuZik!!!!!!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:20 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Snow!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» The "Raise or Fall" Game
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:46 am by {KL}MissVampire

» Back from accident
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:15 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» KL will not accept SWAT 4 war invites anymore
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:47 pm by {KL}Linux

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYAAA!!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» :)) schniva
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:06 pm by Sniver

» A new words game
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:56 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Happy Birthday forlajf!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:50 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» I need crazy creative ideas!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:46 pm by {KL}Bane

» Happy Birthday Romulus!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:38 am by {KL}Naddan

» Please welcome our beloved 4!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 am by {KL}Naddan

» [SWAT4] pFF Clan Tournament
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:41 am by jap

» Oh shiat!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:36 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» [ACCEPTED] OSucks
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 am by {KL}Linux

» Awesome cartoon.
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:19 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» If you have a minute
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:55 am by {KL}4life

» Happy Halloween!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:00 am by {KL}TheHunter159

» [DENIED] Again
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» Time for introduce ;o
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:40 pm by Troczu

World Visitors

That diddly-shit "brainwashing".

Go down 
+7
{KL}Bane
Az
{KL}Linux
{KL}SiberianHusky
{KL}SkandalisT
{KL}^1
Izzy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Izzy
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Izzy

That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:16 am

{KL}Snow wrote:
First thing. Since everyone has different sense of humour, someone may feel insulted by some words that other person would laugh of.
I don't think it really works to dub a black people a "nigger" and get away with it by saying he has a bad or different sense of humor, if he feels very unhappy about it. Maybe you should try that in America, do your stuff with the "nigger" thing around the places and we'll come and see where you end up, or maybe pick up what's left of you.

{KL}Snow wrote:
Here you have the example. I didn't say it straight to you, since I did not mean to insult you,  so I see no reason to have butthurt about.

Well that's the thing, actually. :D
As Cub said, it's a lot worse than you didn't say it straight to his face, but behind his back. To be really honest, I doubt you would even dare, to ever mention the "nigger" thing or any other jokes or shit to Cub's face. Would you? As if one day you would just go, "Oh hey Cub, you nigger". It's stupid to see people telling mean things, insults, etc., and they always, ALWAYS, need to end with "Nah I'm just joking dude" (regardless if the person minds it or not). If you want to insult and make fun of people, might as well have the balls to just finish up being a man and admit it. And no one's got any time to bloody analyze and see if there's a freaking smiley in the sentence or not.

{KL}Snow wrote:
Izzy wrote:

I can't feel any happier for having one of my best friends back, and AWAY from here.

Seems not, since you are coming back here multiple times arguing of stuff which other people would just forgot of.
I meant, I was happy that I could have Cub back, and have HIM away from here, as in KL clan. So there you go.

I need not to say more about the picture and the comparisons + differences.

{KL}Hell_Angel wrote:
I didnt read ! I not gona to read! who care about spam? who care about this Izzy, I dont know you even and you spam my forum in bla bla bla.
I know you not care about who this Izzy, and Izzy also not care who you Hell Angel too! Izzy no never asked you to read all the spam, which you no care about! Me sorry that I only now know this is YOUR forum. And no, Cub no leave like a kid. And no gave him everything, but maybe racist jokes etc. You can go back to zzzz now.

Az wrote:
P.S Hell angel, i think you were reading my mind today, because few hours ago i was making an impression of your english, in voice chat. Funny as hell :D
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! xD
Speaking of the devil, the timing can't be any better. :D

Last edited by Izzy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE I BLOODY CAN, FFS.)
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:28 am

Im not gonna read all this.
Unnarelvent picture? Cub, you just did not understoond what I meant. Just read and think: When someone called white person by some offencive word - it's normal and noone will notice. But, when someone called black person a nigga - ONG TEH DRAMA and war about to begin. Just like now.
If you are for same rights for all, then why you just proove my words above?
Just try to take everything with irony in this life, or dont even notice, especially when it's all about internet speech.
And remeber one thing: Real man never start bitching and making drama, when he can just talk with someone, who ofended him and take appropriate actions to that person.
Back to top Go down
Cub
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Cub

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:09 am

{KL}SkandalisT wrote:
Im not gonna read all this.
Unnarelvent picture? Cub, you just did not understoond what I meant. Just read and think: When someone called white person by some offencive word - it's normal and noone will notice. But, when someone called black person a nigga - ONG TEH DRAMA and war about to begin. Just like now.
If you are for same rights for all, then why you just proove my words above?
Just try to take everything with irony in this life, or dont even notice, especially when it's all about internet speech.
And remeber one thing: Real man never start bitching and making drama, when he can just talk with someone, who ofended him and take appropriate actions to that person.

"When someone called white person by some offencive word - it's normal and noone will notice. But, when someone called black person a nigga - ONG TEH DRAMA and war about to begin. Just like now."

Just like now? When have i called a white person by an offensive term? I'm sorry if i don't want to referred to as a slave when I've said nothing to warrant that comment. If i said something to racist first than i could understand but did i? No. And its not my fault that people don't see racism as racism when it happens to white people. And of course "war is about to begin" because I've just been referred to as something as low as a slave, would you like to be called a slave in that manner? I don't think so.

So again that comment is unbelievably irrelevant.

And yes i agree racism is racism and should be taken the same way.

And about the quote, i gave Snow a chance to say what he wanted in the shoutbox. Or instead of deleting me on xfire he could have said what he wanted to then, and i would have said alot to snow but i wasn't mean to know.
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:51 am

I said not just read, but use your brain and think about what I've wrote. Im not telling, that you said something rasist first or did something bad in other way. Im telling, that you making useless drama. And it's just one of several messages you've not noticed there. You keep thinking, that age does not matter and you are more mature and smart than some rest people, but you just ignoring my messages, that I want to give you, or simply dont udnerstand them. I hope you know what does it mean.
And no, I wouldnt like if someone called me a slave or by some words more relevant to me in street or somewhere in public. I would just punched him. Or most likely noone would ever dare to tell me this.
If talk about internet and your situation, I can just repite one simple advice: Dont react if someone told this to you, or answer with sarcasm. Making dramas like you did it's just a category of special olympics for retards. Both sides are idiots. I dont really think, that you will hear me and listen, but i hope my message will make closer that day, when you understand that simple, but important things. Im not gonna keep speaking, becouse it's like a dialogue with wall. Im telling you how should be better, but you keep pushing your own ideas and problems and dont want to listen. If fact i simply dont know what the fuck you guys want now and why made this topic?
Back to top Go down
Cub
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Cub

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:37 pm

{KL}SkandalisT wrote:
I said not just read, but use your brain and think about what I've wrote. Im not telling, that you said something rasist first or did something bad in other way. Im telling, that you making useless drama. And it's just one of several messages you've not noticed there. You keep thinking, that age does not matter and you are more mature and smart than some rest people, but you just ignoring my messages, that I want to give you, or simply dont udnerstand them. I hope you know what does it mean.
And no, I wouldnt like if someone called me a slave or by some words more relevant to me in street or somewhere in public. I would just punched him. Or most likely noone would ever dare to tell me this.
If talk about internet and your situation, I can just repite one simple advice: Dont react if someone told this to you, or answer with sarcasm. Making dramas like you did it's just a category of special olympics for retards. Both sides are idiots. I dont really think, that you will hear me and listen, but i hope my message will make closer that day, when you understand that simple, but important things. Im not gonna keep speaking, becouse it's like a dialogue with wall. Im telling you how should be better, but you keep pushing your own ideas and problems and dont want to listen. If fact i simply dont know what the fuck you guys want now and why made this topic?

What drama did i make? I didn't make the topic. Did i say i'm smarter than anyone, nope. And of course i just listened to what you wrote and didn't ignore it, why else did you think i agreed with you? I didn't bring up who made the racist comments first, but when it was mentioned i wanted people to open there eyes and see one of the real reasons i left, but it seems no one gives a shit. Of course, why would they? It didn't happen to them.

And you're not speaking to a brick wall Skan, and i should ignore your messages because you tried to compare Russian drinking shit to racist comments, and you said "all war breaks lose, just like now" almost as if to say "ye don't worry Cub he just called you a nigger np, don't need to react" I think if you was in my shoes you would react the same. And i had to post, you came here i don't even know, thinking that picture was funny or some shit when it was irrelevant.

I cant agree with everything you say, because i don't, but why do you think i agreed with you and saw some sense in what you was saying? Shows i'm obviously not ignoring you.
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Cub wrote:
It didn't happen to them.
Hell yeah! Finally, we are going straight to the point. You think noone insult them in the internet by rasis jokes or other offencive stuffs? Do you think noone never ever teamkilled me in COOP becouse of my nationality? Like: "Russian, yea? FUCK YOU" *teamkills in the back*. Do you think you are that special one, who being joking at? People having fun of each other everyday. This is a cruel dirty world. Im not telling you should deal with it, but Im just telling, that you should stay calm and dont react on the provocations in the internet. They are not worth it. Otherwise you will loose your nerves.
And still noone answered on my question "what the fuck do you want from US now and what for is this topic created?"
Back to top Go down
{KL}Snow
KL Forum Moderator
KL Forum Moderator
{KL}Snow

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Cub wrote:
Don't bother reply unless it's an apology because frankly you're in the wrong.

Thx cuz I wont even read all this useless shit. Let's face it, you're black (no ban pleze) and I'm white (i feel insulted Ironic  )
This topic is going to nowhere, so if you wanna keep wasting your times posting here, then without me. Oh, apology..

Ok, kidding. Do you want me to write a letter or smth? Lol if you felt so insulted that you cried then, well. If this gonna end that spam then it's worth it. Sry Smile
Back to top Go down
Cub
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Cub

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:44 pm

{KL}Snow wrote:
Cub wrote:
Don't bother reply unless it's an apology because frankly you're in the wrong.

Thx cuz I wont even read all this useless shit. Let's face it, you're black (no ban pleze) and I'm white (i feel insulted Ironic  )
This topic is going to nowhere, so if you wanna keep wasting your times posting here, then without me. Oh, apology..

Ok, kidding. Do you want me to write a letter or smth? Lol if you felt so insulted that you cried then, well. If this gonna end that spam then it's worth it. Sry Smile

I know i'm black, and you seemed to have a problem with it.

Don't try to be funny, i wouldn't "cry" over people like you.

"sry" was all i saw in the second part mixed up in your crap writing.
Back to top Go down
{KL}SiberianHusky
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}SiberianHusky

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Izzy wrote:

Az wrote:
P.S Hell angel, i think you were reading my mind today, because few hours ago i was making an impression of your english, in voice chat. Funny as hell :D
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! xD
Speaking of the devil, the timing can't be any better. :D

comments like these are just pure insult so stop with them. And im talking to everyone.

Grow the fuck up u bunch of children.
Let me explain what this topic should have been about. It should have been about that some members acted in a bad way and that another member left due to that. To recognice if you have done somethingt bad is the mature thing to do things but what i see here is children trowing shit at each other and saying "buhu its so sad about me cuz ppl might say this or that to me"
And they totaly ignored how some people actually HAVE acted and instead start to fantasies about how they might be insulted.

I will now lock this topic cuz you guys are a fucking embarresement to all of us, and this topic will not result in anything positiv

If you wanna talk about racism then contact me on xfire and i will talk to you about it. i fucking deal with this bullshit often as i work as a teacher. So grow up and stop trowing shit around

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

That diddly-shit "brainwashing".
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KahunaLand :: Public Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: