KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 VIP Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  TS3TS3  Custom MapsCustom Maps  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clock

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyMon Jul 31, 2023 5:57 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» ANyone here
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Anyone still playing SWAT?
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Linux

» Guess who will post next
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:06 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Last Post Wins
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:00 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Hello
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:27 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Sponsoring
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:13 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» KL Members are now part of WM clan!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:06 pm by {KL}Linux

» New KL Steam Group
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:34 pm by {KL}Linux

» Funny pics!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:17 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Leenooks!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:00 am by {KL}Linux

» The Picture Movie Quiz
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:57 pm by {KL}4life

» Say something about the previous user!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:10 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Name that song xD
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:56 pm by {KL}Bane

» creepy and cute things.^^
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:31 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Funny or Interesting Videos/Commercials
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:30 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Happy New Year!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:47 am by {KL}SkandalisT

» Welcome {KL}Linux
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:56 pm by Stereo

» MoTsi's WorD GamE !!!!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:02 pm by {KL}Linux

» Write backwards :D
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:51 am by {KL}Linux

» Merry Christmas and good frags : )
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:32 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Welcome {KL}Sniver
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:37 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» UAC is shutting down in January
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:42 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» The person who posts ***below*** you game!!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:23 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Ban the person above!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:22 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Quite interesting training for improving your self as a person.
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:16 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» A-Z Occupations
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:15 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» [MEMBERSHIP REVOKED] Friday 13 - lucky date ^^
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:50 am by {KL}Linux

» Happy Birthday SkandalisT!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by Sniver

» New clan hierarchy, promotions and demotions
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:03 pm by {KL}TheHunter159

» MuZik!!!!!!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:20 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Snow!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» The "Raise or Fall" Game
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:46 am by {KL}MissVampire

» Back from accident
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:15 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» KL will not accept SWAT 4 war invites anymore
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:47 pm by {KL}Linux

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYAAA!!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» :)) schniva
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:06 pm by Sniver

» A new words game
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:56 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Happy Birthday forlajf!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:50 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» I need crazy creative ideas!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:46 pm by {KL}Bane

» Happy Birthday Romulus!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:38 am by {KL}Naddan

» Please welcome our beloved 4!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 am by {KL}Naddan

» [SWAT4] pFF Clan Tournament
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:41 am by jap

» Oh shiat!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:36 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» [ACCEPTED] OSucks
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 am by {KL}Linux

» Awesome cartoon.
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:19 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» If you have a minute
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:55 am by {KL}4life

» Happy Halloween!
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:00 am by {KL}TheHunter159

» [DENIED] Again
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» Time for introduce ;o
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:40 pm by Troczu

World Visitors

That diddly-shit "brainwashing".

Go down 
+7
{KL}Bane
Az
{KL}Linux
{KL}SiberianHusky
{KL}SkandalisT
{KL}^1
Izzy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Izzy

That diddly-shit "brainwashing". Empty
PostSubject: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Even though the previous topic by Cub regarding his departure from KL has already been }S|H{ Bravo-ed and }S|H{ Sussy-ed, I feel like I really have a lot to clarify to some juveniles in here, who feel most comfortable believing what they assume are right.

Cub can actually be "brainwashed"? Strange... The last time I recalled, I tried my utmost best to persuade him out of applying for KL membership for the first time, but in vain. To be honest, I couldn't help feeling so bloody relieved when he got rejected, even though he himself was rather disappointed (sorry Cub >.<). But then I  myself couldn't be more disappointed when he decided to reapply and actually got accepted, even though Sonny, someone else (with much experience and had seen a lot in this game) and I tried to talk Cub out of it, telling him that he needn't join such clan just "to improve", that KL was just NOT for him and a fair few other reasons you won't want to know.
Hence, I suppose he wouldn't even be in KL at the first place if it didn't take much for Cub to get "brainwashed" by us, would he?

So, that man-whore and that bitch who said to Kross "Good job Kross, you brainwashed Cub" in server should pipe the fuck down about it. It pisses me off even more because Cub labeled you two nincompoops as "fine" and "friends". Maybe I really should start "brainwashing" him about that now.

In fact, I remember this line from you so well, now when I look at it, it shows pure irony at its finest. Straight from a long comment in S4N, let me quote:"I know Cub for quite a while now and must say he is definitely more mature and grown-up like yourself. The ones that need to use age as an insult are the real kids".

I've known Cub for almost 3 years soon, so your "quite a while" is utter shit compared to it. He was so much younger before he joined US. From the very first day I knew him, through the days of trying and succeeding in getting him into US till now, he's done absolutely nothing to give me any reasons to dub him a "kid", as in being immature and all that, despite his age. In certain obvious aspects, I daresay Cub is really much more mature than some, if not many. You don't diss people for their age. And age doesn't define maturity.

So, with that 99% similar shit coming from Freddy's own mouth in S4N, I suppose he should start a "brainwashing" session to cure those who dissed Cub for his age; and also pop a gun in his own mouth and pull the trigger for thinking Cub is more mature.

On the other hand, about what to "expect from a 14-year-old" etc. I'm pretty sure Cub himself wasn't ready nor expecting to freshly join KL, and have a fellow member to start provoking and making fun of him by telling racist jokes behind his back and not straight to his face, plus a fair few other insults.

Not that you even care but you've completely no idea about how PG originated; where are most of the ex-members; how many members remaining and who they are etc., so you may pipe the fuck down. And to fill a mere 0.00001% of your brain capacity and knowledge, PG = Pro Gaming, not Pro Gamers. And we've never dubbed ourselves "the best" Smile

After Cub's joined KL, no one ever tried to persuade nor "brainwash" Cub into leaving KL. Perhaps you should dig out the rats who made the last push and triggered Cub to leave the clan instead of the old and predictable excuse "brainwashing, brainwashing".

To conclude this, I'll just thank you for waking Cub's senses. Sad but true, but sometimes we just need to get slapped hard in the face to know what hurts, and we shouldn't have done. Smile
I can't feel any happier for having one of my best friends back, and AWAY from here.

Now you may start yanking your guts and throat to insult further, or whatever. But one of you should really think twice before dissing me because you really don't want something let slipped from me to someone who shouldn't or won't want to know about it.  

P.S.: I'm not surprised if someone will start }S|H{ Bravo-ing and }S|H{ Sussy-ing this topic quietly soon. But, hoping for the best.  

(^^,)
Back to top Go down
{KL}^1
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}^1

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:05 am

I locked the topic and moved to archive since too many insults in it, but since Im the evil one who only bans without reason and stuff I will move it back.

You quoted me from Swat 4 News although I never said anything about Cubs leaving. Im sad and cant understand his move but I wasnt involved in the previous fight and neither did I say something like that to Kross, so please dont involve me in something I have nothing to do with.
It's Cubs decision and we have to deal with it. If you want to talk to 4life you should do that in private, but I dont see a reason for such a long posts full of insults in public. Neither do I see a reason why I always get involved in anything. Im not friend with Sonny or Sttus, but that doesnt mean Im responsible for any fight. I dont like to see my name again in this case. As I said: I'm sad Cub left us and I can't understand him, but I never said anything about him being brainwashed nor included myself in that fight.
Now it's up to the other admins/moderators to decide what to do with this topic.

Im out.
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:19 am

No sense to move, since noone care.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:57 pm

As easily predictable, people would just lock/delete topics when there are "too many insults" or "insulting to us" shown in public. But it's all fine to turn a blind eye when your ex-clanmate youngster was insulted with racism and stuff from the inside. Smile

No no no. I never said that quote has anything to do with Cub's departure. I just mentioned it because someone else did say to Cub that if he (Cub) thinks he himself is more mature, he should shoot himself in the mouth. And then another someone else also dissed and insulted Cub for his age, which coming from your quote is this "The ones that need to use age as an insult are the real kids".
And oh, you're sad that Cub left? If so, you really have a funny way of expressing your loss, because I think saying stuff like "Oh, Pro Gamer here. Good he's on our team" when he joined server just doesn't do it.

If it wasn't you who said that to Kross, then it should be the other one then. :)Well maybe you did but you just... you know, well. :D
I'll assume both that you did and you didn't. But such thing did happen.

Yupp, that's it. Anything else more I'll move on to talk to you in Xfire, since you added me there.

Last edited by Izzy on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{KL}SiberianHusky
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}SiberianHusky

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Wow i knew SWAT was infected with bad feelings but this just made me glad i dont play it anymore since it seem to have become even more infected =/

to be ho9nest i dont even know what to respond to a topic like this =/
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Izzy, stop posting such stuffs(Even though I doubt people have enough patiens to read it). Fred have nothing to do with this.
I know who was joking at Cub's accent and trolling him, but that's not a Freddy. I dont understand why you involve him. Already few people wrote question in my xfire: "What did Freddy and why she talking like that to him in chatbox and in this topic?"
Im tired of fights, maden without a decent reason. It's like a kindergarten. What happenned - is a past, which should be forget by both sides for common good.
Back to top Go down
{KL}Linux
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}Linux

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:17 pm

{KL}SkandalisT wrote:
Izzy, stop posting such stuffs(Even though I doubt people have enough patiens to read it). Fred have nothing to do with this.
I know who was joking at Cub's accent and trolling him, but that's not a Freddy. I dont understand why you involve him. Already few people wrote question in my xfire: "What did Freddy and why she talking like that to him in chatbox and in this topic?"
Im tired of fights, maden without a decent reason. It's like a kindergarten. What happenned - is a past, which should be forget by both sides for common good.
Totally agree.

Take a look at this:

''Oh, Pro Gamer here. Good he's on our team''
and this:
''Oh, Pro Gamer here. Good he's on our team Razz''

One difference, right? The one I believe you forgot in your post. I was there on Fairfax map when Cub was playing, and I believe it was the second one (maybe I am wrong, but I doubt so). It was meant as a joke, no matter who said it. If you were there, you would know. You take things way too seriously Wink Don't take this in the wrong way, I don't want to cause some arguement or something like that, I don't have ANYTHING against you, but we aren't evil Kahunas to do the evil rasist jokes on a leaving member. Especially not Freddy. And Cub told me about the person who did that 'rasist' jokes, and that person showed me the joke, it wasn't even directed to Cub at all. He just took it personally, it was a missunderstanding. I will show it to you on Xfire, if you want.

I am also tired of this discussion, so I won't post here anymore. I wish Cub luck in his new clan (or a team, I don't know), but even more luck in life. He is a good fellow, and he really deserves all the best.

Yes, this is the end of my post.

Best regards.
Back to top Go down
Az

Az

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:45 pm

All the points are made perfectly. The one that said all of this represented KL itself, but well now we can't say that because he is not HC anymore. I nearly got sad over his pity :(
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:05 pm

We dont have a leader. Councils are just a few one, who are making the final move, when whole team agree on that. So basicly we all, all members, represent our team on the same level, noone of us have superiority in value. And 4life still part of the KL and still represent us. I do not always support his moves, that's why, I think, problems and misunderstandings betwen him and some other people is their own problems and must stay in their private relationships. But everyone in KL against his retirement, he still our memeber and same important part of us like before, even though he dont have red colored nickname anymore.
Back to top Go down
{KL}Bane
KL Member
KL Member
{KL}Bane

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:18 pm

{KL}SkandalisT wrote:
We dont have a leader. Councils are just a few one, who are making the final move, when whole team agree on that. So basicly we all, all members, represent our team on the same level, noone of us have superiority in value. And 4life still part of the KL and still represent us. I do not always support his moves, that's why, I think, problems and misunderstandings betwen him and some other people is their own problems and must stay in their private relationships. But everyone in KL against his retirement, he still our memeber and same important part of us like before, even though he dont have red colored nickname anymore.

Az wrote:
All the points are made perfectly. The one that said all of this represented KL itself, but well now we can't say that because he is not HC anymore. I nearly got sad over his pity :(

{KL}Linux wrote:
{KL}SkandalisT wrote:
Totally agree.

Take a look at this:

''Oh, Pro Gamer here. Good he's on our team''
and this:
''Oh, Pro Gamer here. Good he's on our team Razz''

One difference, right? The one I believe you forgot in your post. I was there on Fairfax map when Cub was playing, and I believe it was the second one (maybe I am wrong, but I doubt so). It was meant as a joke, no matter who said it. If you were there, you would know. You take things way too seriously WinkDon't take this in the wrong way, I don't want to cause some arguement or something like that, I don't have ANYTHING against you, but we aren't evil Kahunas to do the evil rasist jokes on a leaving member. Especially not Freddy. And Cub told me about the person who did that 'rasist' jokes, and that person showed me the joke, it wasn't even directed to Cub at all. He just took it personally, it was a missunderstanding. I will show it to you on Xfire, if you want.

I am also tired of this discussion, so I won't post here anymore. I wish Cub luck in his new clan (or a team, I don't know), but even more luck in life. He is a good fellow, and he really deserves all the best.

Yes, this is the end of my post.

Best regards.

{KL}SkandalisT wrote:

{KL}SiberianHusky wrote:
Wow i knew SWAT was infected with bad feelings but this just made me glad i dont play it anymore since it seem to have become even more infected =/

to be ho9nest i dont even know what to respond to a topic like this =/

Izzy wrote:
As easily predictable, people would just lock/delete topics when there are "too many insults" or "insulting to us" shown in public. But it's all fine to turn a blind eye when your ex-clanmate youngster was insulted with racism and stuff from the inside. Smile

No no no. I never said that quote has anything to do with Cub's departure. I just mentioned it because someone else did say to Cub that if he (Cub) thinks he himself is more mature, he should shoot himself in the mouth. And then another someone else also dissed and insulted Cub for his age, which coming from your quote is this "The ones that need to use age as an insult are the real kids".
And oh, you're sad that Cub left? If so, you really have a funny way of expressing your loss, because I think saying stuff like "Oh, Pro Gamer here. Good he's on our team" when he joined server just doesn't do it.

If it wasn't you who said that to Kross, then it should be the other one then. :)Well maybe you did but you just... you know, well. :D
I'll assume both that you did and you didn't. But such thing did happen.

Yupp, that's it. Anything else more I'll move on to talk to you in Xfire, since you added me there.

{KL}SkandalisT wrote:
No sense to move, since noone care.

{KL}^1 wrote:
I locked the topic and moved to archive since too many insults in it, but since Im the evil one who only bans without reason and stuff I will move it back.

You quoted me from Swat 4 News although I never said anything about Cubs leaving. Im sad and cant understand his move but I wasnt involved in the previous fight and neither did I say something like that to Kross, so please dont involve me in something I have nothing to do with.
It's Cubs decision and we have to deal with it. If you want to talk to 4life you should do that in private, but I dont see a reason for such a long posts full of insults in public. Neither do I see a reason why I always get involved in anything. Im not friend with Sonny or Sttus, but that doesnt mean Im responsible for any fight. I dont like to see my name again in this case. As I said: I'm sad Cub left us and I can't understand him, but I never said anything about him being brainwashed nor included myself in that fight.
Now it's up to the other admins/moderators to decide what to do with this topic.

Im out.

Izzy wrote:
Even though the previous topic by Cub regarding his departure from KL has already been }S|H{ Bravo-ed and }S|H{ Sussy-ed, I feel like I really have a lot to clarify to some juveniles in here, who feel most comfortable believing what they assume are right.

Cub can actually be "brainwashed"? Strange... The last time I recalled, I tried my utmost best to persuade him out of applying for KL membership for the first time, but in vain. To be honest, I couldn't help feeling so bloody relieved when he got rejected, even though he himself was rather disappointed (sorry Cub >.<). But then I  myself couldn't be more disappointed when he decided to reapply and actually got accepted, even though Sonny, someone else (with much experience and had seen a lot in this game) and I tried to talk Cub out of it, telling him that he needn't join such clan just "to improve", that KL was just NOT for him and a fair few other reasons you won't want to know.
Hence, I suppose he wouldn't even be in KL at the first place if it didn't take much for Cub to get "brainwashed" by us, would he?

So, that man-whore and that bitch who said to Kross "Good job Kross, you brainwashed Cub" in server should pipe the fuck down about it. It pisses me off even more because Cub labeled you two nincompoops as "fine" and "friends". Maybe I really should start "brainwashing" him about that now.

In fact, I remember this line from you so well, now when I look at it, it shows pure irony at its finest. Straight from a long comment in S4N, let me quote:"I know Cub for quite a while now and must say he is definitely more mature and grown-up like yourself. The ones that need to use age as an insult are the real kids".

I've known Cub for almost 3 years soon, so your "quite a while" is utter shit compared to it. He was so much younger before he joined US. From the very first day I knew him, through the days of trying and succeeding in getting him into US till now, he's done absolutely nothing to give me any reasons to dub him a "kid", as in being immature and all that, despite his age. In certain obvious aspects, I daresay Cub is really much more mature than some, if not many. You don't diss people for their age. And age doesn't define maturity.

So, with that 99% similar shit coming from Freddy's own mouth in S4N, I suppose he should start a "brainwashing" session to cure those who dissed Cub for his age; and also pop a gun in his own mouth and pull the trigger for thinking Cub is more mature.

On the other hand, about what to "expect from a 14-year-old" etc. I'm pretty sure Cub himself wasn't ready nor expecting to freshly join KL, and have a fellow member to start provoking and making fun of him by telling racist jokes behind his back and not straight to his face, plus a fair few other insults.

Not that you even care but you've completely no idea about how PG originated; where are most of the ex-members; how many members remaining and who they are etc., so you may pipe the fuck down. And to fill a mere 0.00001% of your brain capacity and knowledge, PG = Pro Gaming, not Pro Gamers. And we've never dubbed ourselves "the best" Smile

After Cub's joined KL, no one ever tried to persuade nor "brainwash" Cub into leaving KL. Perhaps you should dig out the rats who made the last push and triggered Cub to leave the clan instead of the old and predictable excuse "brainwashing, brainwashing".

To conclude this, I'll just thank you for waking Cub's senses. Sad but true, but sometimes we just need to get slapped hard in the face to know what hurts, and we shouldn't have done. Smile
I can't feel any happier for having one of my best friends back, and AWAY from here.

Now you may start yanking your guts and throat to insult further, or whatever. But one of you should really think twice before dissing me because you really don't want something let slipped from me to someone who shouldn't or won't want to know about it.  

P.S.: I'm not surprised if someone will start }S|H{ Bravo-ing and }S|H{ Sussy-ing this topic quietly soon. But, hoping for the best.  

(^^,)

+1
Back to top Go down
Cub
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Cub

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:27 pm

Making fun of my accent wasn't the issue.

It wasn't a joke Smile Being referred to as a "nigger" is not a joke. Neither is bitching about me behind me back telling jokes and shit.

And still this gutless person is yet to admit what he said, on chatbox, or on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Az

Az

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:37 pm

Well people, why whenever we insult somebody we need to say " Omg i'm joking" , i write alot of shit on many forums and when i insult somebody...i f mean it , i don't go running saying " OMG JOKE I DID SMILEY" or whatever the fuck. Guts...are nice, i know some of you are afraid to get called arrogant...it's just honesty. So in future , i like to joke around, but i don't say " your family is bunch of retards...that's why you are the same"- 4life, and then tell everybody: LOL WHY YOU CARE IDIOT IT"S A JOKE, adding smiley at the end doesn't matter...i understand you guys want to get away with insulting by saying it's a joke, please stop.
Back to top Go down
{KL}Snow
KL Forum Moderator
KL Forum Moderator
{KL}Snow

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Lol, Cub, seems you really have nothing else to do.

First thing. Since everyone has different sense of humour, someone may feel insulted by some words that other person would laugh of. Here you have the example. I didn't say it straight to you, since I did not mean to insult you,  so I see no reason to have butthurt about. I said it to Sonny, the person I've trusted and spent alot of time joking around, thinking that he would also see the funny part of it, but since he is friend of you he obviously sent that to you, cuz thats what you do, ye?

Second thing, I can bet that he sent you the whole xf conversation we had, so if someone is interested, go ask him or you. Oh ye I said that you are kid. You know where does ANY agnorance or ingorannce comes on whole world? From lack of knowledge. I don't know you, so yes, I should not say anything about you. But I did, cuz thats haw I saw you, simple as that.

Third thing. You keep saying I'm racist. Cuz of that one "joke" I didn't even say to you? Well, if yes there's nothing I can do about it. I think you see everything clear, cuz if not, then lol, what else can I do.

Izzy wrote:

Seems not, since you are coming back here multiple times arguing of stuff which other people would just forgot of.
Back to top Go down
Dida
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Dida

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Skan! Your avatar is just awesome :D <3

Anyways dramahhh is pointless at this stage of the game..
Back to top Go down
Az

Az

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Well you said i sent him the full conversation...if i would, would he understand anything from the things that you wrote? Since it's polish lol. Btw. Ignorance comes from lack of knowledge but does arrogance? Me being arrogant sometimes means i have no knowledge? F no lol
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Wow. Someone said nigga. You should feel offended, becouse I always feel offened, when someone metion me as russian vodka lover, even though I am this one.
All this remind me that picture
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". 1375019724_1420682435
Back to top Go down
{KL}Snow
KL Forum Moderator
KL Forum Moderator
{KL}Snow

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Hahahahah, didn't even said that, but good one :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:05 am

What really? Did anyone read all this?
Back to top Go down
{KL}SiberianHusky
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}SiberianHusky

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:09 am

compareing things like that aint the same skt. black ppl were slaves. SLAVES FFS. that word is waaaaay more degrading than vodka loving russian or what ever version it is.

But most importantly
Its all about how the person who "recieves" the word feel like. some ppl get offended and dont like ppl to call them certain things, and u gotte respect that. others doesnt care.
Back to top Go down
Cub
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Cub

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:39 am

{KL}Snow wrote:
Lol, Cub, seems you really have nothing else to do.

First thing. Since everyone has different sense of humour, someone may feel insulted by some words that other person would laugh of. Here you have the example. I didn't say it straight to you, since I did not mean to insult you,  so I see no reason to have butthurt about. I said it to Sonny, the person I've trusted and spent alot of time joking around, thinking that he would also see the funny part of it, but since he is friend of you he obviously sent that to you, cuz thats what you do, ye?

Second thing, I can bet that he sent you the whole xf conversation we had, so if someone is interested, go ask him or you. Oh ye I said that you are kid. You know where does ANY agnorance or ingorannce comes on whole world? From lack of knowledge. I don't know you, so yes, I should not say anything about you. But I did, cuz thats haw I saw you, simple as that.

Third thing. You keep saying I'm racist. Cuz of that one "joke" I didn't even say to you? Well, if yes there's nothing I can do about it. I think you see everything clear, cuz if not, then lol, what else can I do.

Izzy wrote:

Seems not, since you are coming back here multiple times arguing of stuff which other people would just forgot of.

Well well well, look who finally decided to grace us with his presence, about time. FIRST I have plenty of things to do, however if you was in my position you would be doing the exact same thing.

Second, I fail to see where "Did you know Cubs a nigger?" Is a joke, maybe that's just my "weird" sense of humour but I find it degrading and appalling that in the 21st century people like you still use that word in a derogatory manner. Wake up dude, learn some manners and respect.

Thrid, why are you calling me a kid? What right do you have when we are in a similar age group?

Fourth, you said "I didn't even say it to you" makes it a whole lot worse. The fact that you dissed me behind my back acting all mighty tough, then on xf you're like "What did he say on YouTube" "What music you listen to" and on forum "Cub you are really going to be unhappy..." shows how you are two faced you really are.

Fifth, Izzy is coming back here because she's what called a friend, if you haven't hear of it.

And dont ever call me a noob kid again to other people because at least I didn't need cheats to play decent.

Don't bother reply unless it's an apology because frankly you're in the wrong. 

And Skan cmon, yes Russian something or whatever is bad because its stereotypical however it's not as bad as racist comments.
Back to top Go down
Cub
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Cub

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:09 am

{KL}SkandalisT wrote:
Wow. Someone said nigga. You should feel offended, becouse I always feel offened, when someone metion me as russian vodka lover, even though I am this one.
All this remind me that picture
That diddly-shit "brainwashing". 1375019724_1420682435

No offence but. This post is stupid and unnarelvent. imagine in the street I shout to you skan "hey you Russian vodka addict" then imagine I shout to someone "hey you black nigger", who do you think is more likely to get arrested?

+people dont take to the street for someone slapping another person, they take to the strees in the case of when a black man got shot and killed for WHILSTLING at a white woman, who didn't even take offence.

So no Snow its not "a good one".

Last edited by Cub on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Az

Az

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:11 am

Skan....the picture you posted really has no connection to somebody being referred as a nigger. If i say that Russians overall suck in english really bad, i doubt you would be offended by that Smile But mentioning rase is something totally diffrent and really most of the things you posted above are irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
{KL}Hell_Angel
KL Member
KL Member
{KL}Hell_Angel

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:32 am

I didnt read ! I not gona to read! who care about spam? who care about this Izzy, I dont know you even and you spam my forum in bla bla bla.. no1 care about Cub now, in end he his my friend but if he left I dont care why.. if someone left his clan without speak with members before leave so he got behavior of kid.
I dont say Cub kid! but he left like kid the clan who trust him and gave him everything.. and he didnt spoke with any member before leave his fult! so now stop spam and close this Zzzz topic what I not gona to read Smile
KL was before me KL will be after me and KL will stay 4ever! now stop spam.
Back to top Go down
Az

Az

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:43 am

Lol you don't wanna read simply because you can't read shit in english, face it dawg. Your lack of any kind of english makes your post look terrible...not even mentioning what hard time the people reading your posts have. Second of all, who are you to tell no1 cares about Cub, about Izzy. You are a known mentally challenge dude with 0 knowledge or what so ever. I remember your first post in my topic which was complete shit and made completly no sense. Your posts are the only one here considered as spam so go to school and learn how to use english. I don't even understand the shit you wrote, but i don't really care, point is, if you don't like this discussion then go kill yourself (4life quote :D). I'm not a leader here nor have any kind of power but if you write again such bullshit meaning post, i will start insulting you. Btw. I know a joke about jew people, in poland there are alot of jokes about such people Smile. Hopefuly it's allowed here because if i call somebody a nigger FOR JOKE i can call hell angel, a person which injects his shit in other people, a fucking jew.

P.S Hell angel, i think you were reading my mind today, because few hours ago i was making an impression of your english, in voice chat. Funny as hell :D
Back to top Go down
Cub
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Cub

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:18 am

{KL}Hell_Angel wrote:
I didnt read ! I not gona to read! who care about spam? who care about this Izzy, I dont know you even and you spam my forum in bla bla bla.. no1 care about Cub now, in end he his my friend but if he left I dont care why.. if someone left his clan without speak with members before leave so he got behavior of kid.
I dont say Cub kid! but he left like kid the clan who trust him and gave him everything.. and he didnt spoke with any member before leave his fult! so now stop spam and close this Zzzz topic what I not gona to read Smile
KL was before me KL will be after me and KL will stay 4ever! now stop spam.

Didn't "leave clan like kid" it was my decision. Yes, most members made me feel welcome and many other things, but everything is a slight exaggeration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That diddly-shit "brainwashing".   That diddly-shit "brainwashing". Empty

Back to top Go down

That diddly-shit "brainwashing".
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KahunaLand :: Public Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: