KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 VIP Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  TS3TS3  Custom MapsCustom Maps  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clock

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 am by {KL}Yamaha

» ANyone here
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Anyone still playing SWAT?
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Linux

» Guess who will post next
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:06 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Last Post Wins
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:00 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Hello
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:27 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Sponsoring
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:13 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» KL Members are now part of WM clan!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:06 pm by {KL}Linux

» New KL Steam Group
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:34 pm by {KL}Linux

» Funny pics!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:17 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Leenooks!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:00 am by {KL}Linux

» The Picture Movie Quiz
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:57 pm by {KL}4life

» Say something about the previous user!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:10 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Name that song xD
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:56 pm by {KL}Bane

» creepy and cute things.^^
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:31 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Funny or Interesting Videos/Commercials
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:30 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Happy New Year!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:47 am by {KL}SkandalisT

» Welcome {KL}Linux
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:56 pm by Stereo

» MoTsi's WorD GamE !!!!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:02 pm by {KL}Linux

» Write backwards :D
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:51 am by {KL}Linux

» Merry Christmas and good frags : )
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:32 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Welcome {KL}Sniver
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:37 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» UAC is shutting down in January
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:42 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» The person who posts ***below*** you game!!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:23 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Ban the person above!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:22 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Quite interesting training for improving your self as a person.
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:16 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» A-Z Occupations
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:15 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» [MEMBERSHIP REVOKED] Friday 13 - lucky date ^^
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:50 am by {KL}Linux

» Happy Birthday SkandalisT!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by Sniver

» New clan hierarchy, promotions and demotions
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:03 pm by {KL}TheHunter159

» MuZik!!!!!!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:20 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Snow!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» The "Raise or Fall" Game
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:46 am by {KL}MissVampire

» Back from accident
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:15 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» KL will not accept SWAT 4 war invites anymore
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:47 pm by {KL}Linux

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYAAA!!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» :)) schniva
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:06 pm by Sniver

» A new words game
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:56 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Happy Birthday forlajf!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:50 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» I need crazy creative ideas!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:46 pm by {KL}Bane

» Happy Birthday Romulus!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:38 am by {KL}Naddan

» Please welcome our beloved 4!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 am by {KL}Naddan

» [SWAT4] pFF Clan Tournament
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:41 am by jap

» Oh shiat!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:36 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» [ACCEPTED] OSucks
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 am by {KL}Linux

» Awesome cartoon.
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:19 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» If you have a minute
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:55 am by {KL}4life

» Happy Halloween!
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:00 am by {KL}TheHunter159

» [DENIED] Again
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» Time for introduce ;o
[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:40 pm by Troczu

World Visitors

[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D

Go down 
+6
{KL}Linux
EmoPig
VaLeRa
Sonny
{KL}Snow
Ðαяκκøρ
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ðαяκκøρ
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Ðαяκκøρ

[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:51 pm

How old are you? 18

Where are you from ? Belgium

How long have you played SWAT4? 3 years

Have you been in any other clans? yes alot, now i am for some time in nRs

Why do you want to join KL ? Wanna hang on and have alot off fun in wars/trainings/public etc etc

What's your UAC ID? 75722

What's your X-fire username? darkkop12

What other games do you play? cod, Guild WArs 2, LoL, cod mw3, APB, ...

BTW rebi iam Samillioy :D.
Thx and cya :D
Back to top Go down
{KL}Snow
KL Forum Moderator
KL Forum Moderator
{KL}Snow

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Are you sure that you have entered the correct forum? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ðαяκκøρ
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Ðαяκκøρ

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:09 pm

{KL}Snow wrote:
Are you sure that you have entered the correct forum? Smile
Yea why ?
Back to top Go down
Sonny
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Sonny

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:55 pm

This remind's me of a conversation with Skandalist from a year ago Smile
Back to top Go down
Ðαяκκøρ
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Ðαяκκøρ

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Sonny wrote:
This remind's me of a conversation with Skandalist from a year ago Smile
huuh
Back to top Go down
VaLeRa
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
VaLeRa

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:31 pm

welkam
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:18 pm

We've just created a poll regarding your application. It will end in 7 days. Until then, you can wear our {KL|R} tag.

Take care!
Back to top Go down
http://www.klclan.com
{KL}Linux
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}Linux

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:19 pm

good luck mate, hope 3rd time is lucky
Back to top Go down
Ðαяκκøρ
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Ðαяκκøρ

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:27 pm

{KL}Linux wrote:
good luck mate, hope 3rd time is lucky
I hope to
Back to top Go down
{KL}Yamaha
KL Member
KL Member
{KL}Yamaha

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:38 pm

good luck dude I hope this time you can succeed Butt Rock Rock on Glug Glug
Back to top Go down
http://swat4people.tk/
Ðαяκκøρ
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Ðαяκκøρ

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:56 pm

{KL}Yamaha wrote:
good luck dude I hope this time you can succeed Butt Rock Rock on Glug Glug
thx Smile
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Sorry dude, but you behaviour is the proof that you haven't changed (in all this time you've kept changing clans like socks).

Application denied.

Topic will be locked in 24h.
Back to top Go down
{KL}Snow
KL Forum Moderator
KL Forum Moderator
{KL}Snow

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:06 pm

That wasn't fast... xD
Back to top Go down
Ðαяκκøρ
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Ðαяκκøρ

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:26 pm

{KL}EmoPig wrote:
Sorry dude, but you behaviour is the proof that you haven't changed (in all this time you've kept changing clans like socks).

Application denied.

Topic will be locked in 24h.
wtf behavior ? what the fuck lol xd changing clans like socks ? hmm let me think i am in nRs since i left wtF yea really changing like socks gg
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:42 pm

I've been informed that you've tried to apply to almost all v1.1 BS clans.

If it isn't true, then sorry about it, but more than one person told me that, so make the math yourself.
Back to top Go down
{KL}Linux
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}Linux

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:11 pm

yes, this is only problem..

we cant be sure you wont leave us like you did to other clans :S

i wish you luck and hope we will remain in good relations Wink

take care
Back to top Go down
Charfire
KL Friend
KL Friend
Charfire

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:40 pm

Men i offered you SA rank to become WM, you didn't listen :(
Back to top Go down
{KL}Yamaha
KL Member
KL Member
{KL}Yamaha

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:33 am

lol! Glug Glug
Back to top Go down
http://swat4people.tk/
Ðαяκκøρ
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Ðαяκκøρ

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:11 pm

{KL}EmoPig wrote:
I've been informed that you've tried to apply to almost all v1.1 BS clans.

If it isn't true, then sorry about it, but more than one person told me that, so make the math yourself.
Dude listen carefully, i was in wtf clan 2.5 months, i left there and i joined nRs i am 1 month in nRs how the f*ck can i apply in all 1.1 clan ? i dit it in my history all knows that, but trust ppl for what they are now not the history ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:13 pm

[quote=darkkop] i was in wtf clan 2.5 months, i left there and i joined nRs i am 1 month in nRs[/quote]
I'm in KL 2 years.

Last edited by {KL}4life on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ðαяκκøρ
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Ðαяκκøρ

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:17 pm

{KL}4life wrote:
]quote=valera] i was in wtf clan 2.5 months, i left there and i joined nRs i am 1 month in nRs
I'm in KL 2 years.[/quote]i'm not valera, and what dos it matter ? no faith in ppl ? i diden't join any clan and left fast, in history i joined and 1 week i left, i'm not the same anymore.
Anyway talk on xfire if you want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Sorry, I had my mind over the clouds.

Still, jumper.
+ You have tried to join a lot clans.

Get over it and stop trying to explain the reason.
Back to top Go down
BlitZ
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
BlitZ

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:26 pm

I remember you applied to BS CoB 2 times and your behaviour is bit demanding too. I appreciate that KL made good decision on you.
Back to top Go down
Ðαяκκøρ
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Ðαяκκøρ

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:38 pm

BlitZ wrote:
I remember you applied to BS CoB 2 times and your behaviour is bit demanding too. I appreciate that KL made good decision on you.
stfu, you join CoB and say you stop swat but then you just joined other clan whitoud letting cob know anything so BB pls
Back to top Go down
VaLeRa
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
VaLeRa

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Ðαяκκøρ wrote:
{KL}4life wrote:
]quote=valera] i was in wtf clan 2.5 months, i left there and i joined nRs i am 1 month in nRs
I'm in KL 2 years.
i'm not valera, and what dos it matter ? no faith in ppl ? i diden't join any clan and left fast, in history i joined and 1 week i left, i'm not the same anymore.
Anyway talk on xfire if you want [/quote]

Im not valera ? ahahahha im in TRS 3 years idiot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D   [DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] I know to apply and maybe join ;D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next