KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 VIP Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  TS3TS3  Custom MapsCustom Maps  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clock

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 am by {KL}Yamaha

» ANyone here
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Anyone still playing SWAT?
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Linux

» Guess who will post next
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:06 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Last Post Wins
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:00 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Hello
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:27 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Sponsoring
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:13 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» KL Members are now part of WM clan!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:06 pm by {KL}Linux

» New KL Steam Group
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:34 pm by {KL}Linux

» Funny pics!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:17 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Leenooks!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:00 am by {KL}Linux

» The Picture Movie Quiz
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:57 pm by {KL}4life

» Say something about the previous user!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:10 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Name that song xD
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:56 pm by {KL}Bane

» creepy and cute things.^^
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:31 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Funny or Interesting Videos/Commercials
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:30 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Happy New Year!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:47 am by {KL}SkandalisT

» Welcome {KL}Linux
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:56 pm by Stereo

» MoTsi's WorD GamE !!!!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:02 pm by {KL}Linux

» Write backwards :D
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:51 am by {KL}Linux

» Merry Christmas and good frags : )
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:32 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Welcome {KL}Sniver
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:37 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» UAC is shutting down in January
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:42 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» The person who posts ***below*** you game!!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:23 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Ban the person above!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:22 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Quite interesting training for improving your self as a person.
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:16 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» A-Z Occupations
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:15 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» [MEMBERSHIP REVOKED] Friday 13 - lucky date ^^
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:50 am by {KL}Linux

» Happy Birthday SkandalisT!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by Sniver

» New clan hierarchy, promotions and demotions
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:03 pm by {KL}TheHunter159

» MuZik!!!!!!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:20 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Snow!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» The "Raise or Fall" Game
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:46 am by {KL}MissVampire

» Back from accident
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:15 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» KL will not accept SWAT 4 war invites anymore
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:47 pm by {KL}Linux

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYAAA!!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» :)) schniva
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:06 pm by Sniver

» A new words game
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:56 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Happy Birthday forlajf!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:50 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» I need crazy creative ideas!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:46 pm by {KL}Bane

» Happy Birthday Romulus!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:38 am by {KL}Naddan

» Please welcome our beloved 4!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 am by {KL}Naddan

» [SWAT4] pFF Clan Tournament
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:41 am by jap

» Oh shiat!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:36 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» [ACCEPTED] OSucks
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 am by {KL}Linux

» Awesome cartoon.
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:19 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» If you have a minute
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:55 am by {KL}4life

» Happy Halloween!
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:00 am by {KL}TheHunter159

» [DENIED] Again
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» Time for introduce ;o
APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:40 pm by Troczu

World Visitors

APOLOGIZE TO ALL!

Go down 
+3
{KL}^1
{KL}SiberianHusky
Kampfhamster
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kampfhamster
KL Friend
KL Friend
Kampfhamster

APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty
PostSubject: APOLOGIZE TO ALL!   APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:02 am

Hello, guys, girls, dear KL members!

I guess you what happened last days and in the incident with me.
Thanks to Freddy that he gave me the chance to apologize here to all members, not only to Roya or Dan, but to all members here in KL community.

I am really sorry for those things I said in the past here in KL forum, especially the thing for which I am banned at the moment, for saying respectless things about Roya. I am sorry for all problems I caused here and I will take the responsibility for it. I did not know that you take it that way and that it was so bad but now I understand how you feel. Well, I hope I understand a bit at least. I am sorry for everything, I regret it and I know there is no excuse for it. I want to apologize not only for stupid and respectless things and comments I wrote here but also for stupidity and dumbass behaviour towards all of you, especially to Roya. I feel so guilty and respectless. I did not know how much damage I cause here because of that. At the moment I wrote this respectless comment I had some problems with my family and I saw red when I saw the comment before about me. I read that it is ok to rape me and I saw totally red that I forgot my brain and wrote that dumbass stuff. I know there is no apologize for that. I am not against Roya, I am not against women, in real life I treat all girls and women well and I don't know why I said that, why I took her name, but I regret it that I said so. I take responsibility for that thing. I was not aware of the consequences and results I cause with it because Skandalist also took my name before for a bad joke.

I really don't know why but believe me, I act here in a different way then in real life. Maybe it is because in real life I am a bit shy and not very self-confident, maybe this is why I try to want to be cool and hard here, I want to show a bit self-confidence but I see it caused such a big s*** here, the problem now with the thing I said, I see it was a bit too much.

I feel so guilty and sad about that because I know or I can guess what you are thinking about me now. I only would like to make clear that I have nothing against women, I am against raping, I jugde this crime very heavily, I hope the expression is correct. I did not think about that when I wrote that thing and how it can hurt people, maybe it is because I was bullied in school and by my friends so maybe it is because I tried to hide emotions.
Anyway, no excuse.

It wasn't the ban who made me think in a different way, it was the thing Skandalist wrote to me in shoutbox how he feels about that and how KL community feels about that. I see it in a different light now and that I was wrong with my behaviour the whole time. I regret it and I am ready to show you that I changed. I will show you after my punishment of 2 weeks ban here on KL forum. I accept my punishment because I want to take responsibility and I know that that it is correct for that I have done to Roya.

Thanks to Freddy that he unbanned me for some time that I have the possibility to apologize to everyone, to whole KL community, especially to Roya. I am really sorry for that Roya and I hope you can forgive me one day. I was not supposed to hurt anyone by that. I know I often have a bad sense of humor.

I wanted to write this here and now because I think it is better now to apologize instead of doing this in 2 weeks when we should try to forget bad stuff and don't remember maybe that much.

I wanted to write it because I wanted to have a clean consciousness before I take that 'break' and to show you that I feel very sorry for it. I am serious and I will show you that my behaviour changed. I cried a lot after I noticed that result from my stupidity.

At last, I don't know if you forgot, I want that you remove me from KL friend's group because I don't deserve it right now in this situation. It would be better if you gave me the chance to get it back by winning your trust again.

PS: I asked Skandalist if he could do me the favour to tell me if someone writes or comments on my apologize because later this day I won't be able to read it. Maybe Pig could inform me too.

I am sorry for the long text, I really want to express what I feel about that.
Now you have silence for over 2 weeks.
See you then again. Please let me know if I have forgotten something or if you have questions.

BB and enjoy your time.

Regards, {WRS}Kampfhamster
Back to top Go down
{KL}SiberianHusky
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}SiberianHusky

APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGIZE TO ALL!   APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:12 am

hmm this is good. i allways knew u are a responsible person even thou u some times take your "jokes" way too far. its good to see that you take this very serius and i will still call you friend. its sad that some ppl had to get very hurt for this change to happen but whats done is done.

im not sure about all the things said but i guess it doesnt matter that much. i have seen alot of ppl acting in rage and its never that pretty. for me its important that u take responsiblity and u show some balls in doing so. u allso try to tell us about how you are in IRL which alot of ppl is trying to hide. so for me you have my respect hamster. but still you have to work on it more.

btw if you wanna talk you can allways write to me on xfireor send pm to me on the forum. i allways wanna help a friend even if he screws up majorly and hurt some ppl

Its easy to screw up, its harder to make it good again.
Back to top Go down

APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGIZE TO ALL!   APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:16 am

My points:

-I rarely read your posts, most are spam.
-Saying 'rape roya' was unacceptable, but I don't think u mean it, still horible joke.
-Don't cross the line!!!
-He is talking with Roya in TS3, he can't mean that
-Permanent ban is too strickt.
-Most important, it's a game lets go and have fun now, uh ?
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
KL Friend
KL Friend
Kampfhamster

APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGIZE TO ALL!   APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:23 am

I prefer talking in xfire because I will be banned again later today.

Yes, I really want to show you how I act in real life, it shall not be an excuse but maybe a bit to understand me a bit better.

I am a very quiet person in rl, I was bullied in childhood from kindergarden to school when I grew up and quit my school, I had no real childhood because I did not want to do something with my friends because they were those who bullied me. Finding new friends were impossible for me, I thought everyone would act like the bullies and I was afraid that my new friends think: "Omg, can't he leave us alone, pls?", when they are in a group together. I really wanted to leave that time behind, I had not many friends, I had no youth, going out for partying, for searching a girl, a girlfriend, I was just too shy and scared of it.

I saw that I had to change my behaviour, to come out a bit, out of myself, to be extrovert.
So I decided to pretend to be hard, maybe to lock my feelings about it, to make jokes instead of feeling sentimental. And now I have got to know that it is just to much how I behave. I became from a bullied one to a bullying one and that makes me sad.

I am really sorry and you really brainwashed me with this action.
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
KL Friend
KL Friend
Kampfhamster

APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGIZE TO ALL!   APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:26 am

{KL}4life wrote:
My points:

-I rarely read your posts, most are spam.
-Saying 'rape roya' was unacceptable, but I don't think u mean it, still horible joke.
-Don't cross the line!!!
-He is talking with Roya in TS3, he can't mean that
-Permanent ban is too strickt.
-Most important, it's a game lets go and have fun now, uh ?

I have seen and honestly, I also would accept permanent ban for that because I would deserve it.

PS: I only reacted like that because I read something from Skandalist like: "You can rape Hamster."

I saw red and did not think about that it is so horrible because Skandalist also said similar thing to me. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway, no excuse.

Last edited by Kampfhamster on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{KL}^1
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}^1

APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGIZE TO ALL!   APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:27 am

wow. You surprised me by that! Never expected you to write such things. I was the one who banned you and I would do it again, but you got my respect for that post!
Big words, but I think only Vampire has a right to rate it. I dont have anything against you. Sure youre talking alot (me too sometimes) and it can get on my nerves, but its not a reason not to respect someone. That "joke" was too much though.

Cheers, Freddy
Back to top Go down
MerT
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
MerT

APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGIZE TO ALL!   APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:27 am

im lazy to read this Sleep
Back to top Go down
TTU
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
TTU

APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty

god.....man when spam it is too silly when you are serious it is too long
i think reading your posts is impossible task for me...i gave up
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
KL Friend
KL Friend
Kampfhamster

APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGIZE TO ALL!   APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:30 am

{KL}^1 wrote:
wow. You surprised me by that! Never expected you to write such things. I was the one who banned you and I would do it again, but you got my respect for that post!
Big words, but I think only Vampire has a right to rate it. I dont have anything against you. Sure youre talking alot (me too sometimes) and it can get on my nerves, but its not a reason not to respect someone. That "joke" was too much though.

Cheers, Freddy

I believe you that you don't have something against me personally, I understand you when I realized how heavy that was.

I think you brainwashed me and I think I should take other prioritys instead of spamming and talking that much here and get on your nerves. Don't worry. I think it should stop now after that.
Back to top Go down
{KL}^1
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}^1

APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGIZE TO ALL!   APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:34 am

{KL}MerT wrote:
im lazy to read this Sleep
then dont post, thx! Its a serious topic. Same for TTU. Next stupid posts like that will be deleted!
Back to top Go down
{KL}SiberianHusky
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}SiberianHusky

APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGIZE TO ALL!   APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:38 am

Kampfhamster wrote:

I saw that I had to change my behaviour, to come out a bit, out of myself, to be extrovert.
So I decided to pretend to be hard, maybe to lock my feelings about it, to make jokes instead of feeling sentimental. And now I have got to know that it is just to much how I behave. I became from a bullied one to a bullying one and that makes me sad.

I am really sorry and you really brainwashed me with this action.

the one thing i like with internet is that you can be your self alot more. if ppl dont like it screw em. maybe its not as easy on a FPS game but more easy on a MMORPG game. but still, here its easyer to just ignore the retards u dont like (unless they are admins on a server u otherwise like to play on lol)

i just wanna say what i think of u

i dont mind u spamming like crazy. its a bit of your charm. what i didnt like was that all the jokes was sex oriented and allmost allways included words like "rape". but i dont mind ppl trying to joke alot or talk alot, cuz i do it my self and my jokes are fucking horrible =/

but as the others have said its up to vampire to judge you. what i do know is that she is a smart person and she understand ppl pretty well i think.
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
KL Friend
KL Friend
Kampfhamster

APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGIZE TO ALL!   APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:50 am

I agree. I don't know why all like that but now I can not change anymore.

The only thing I can do is to apologize and to ask you to forgive me and give me a second chance. I will do it differently in the future, I swear because I see what damage I caused with it. In reality I am crying about that now. The decision about permant ban or temporal ban is now up to you.

Maybe I am just a little boy, I am maybe 20 years old on the paper, but I also notice that I am very immature for my age but I think seeing one's own mistakes and avoiding next time is a good step into the right direction.
Back to top Go down
{KL}SiberianHusky
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}SiberianHusky

APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGIZE TO ALL!   APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:56 am

having a bad sence of humor is not the same as being immature in my eyes

taking responsibility is a thing that makes u mature. what kind of jokes u like doesnt.
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
KL Friend
KL Friend
Kampfhamster

APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGIZE TO ALL!   APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:01 am

{KL}SiberianHusky wrote:
having a bad sence of humor is not the same as being immature in my eyes

taking responsibility is a thing that makes u mature. what kind of jokes u like doesnt.

I don't say I like anti-women jokes. I think it comes from my immaturity(?) that I have often some sexual thoughts in my mind and I really have to control it.
That is the point. I take the responsibility for what I did, no matter if immaturity or only favourite kind of jokes, although I do not hate anti-women and sexual jokes...

PS: Maybe it would be better to talk in xfire or to delete all messages but only let my 1st post active so that everyone can focus on the 1st one, I think it is the most important one.
Back to top Go down
{KL}MissVampire
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}MissVampire

APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGIZE TO ALL!   APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:27 am

I read ur first post, i can honestly say that ur changing period has begun...truely mature words and ofc respectful...

U know, i was furious by the time i saw ur post, but that was only for that specific time, i know sometimes our real life issues effect on our personality as it has happened to me so many times, so i didnt take ur joke serious although it wasnt a "thing" i could laugh at!

Anyway, dont wanna talk about it too much, just want u to know that i believe every1 deserves a second chance, so keep it up.

Im eagerly waiting to see the changes in your behaviour, so wish u luck with this
Back to top Go down
{KL}James_Bond
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}James_Bond

APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGIZE TO ALL!   APOLOGIZE TO ALL! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:13 am

I don't know what the scenario was as I was not active on the forum in the last couple of days. However, whatever the reason was I believe that KL members acted accordingly.

But from your apology, it seems to me that you did something serious.

It also seems to me that you are genuinely upset by the harm you caused. It's good to see that have realized you have made a mistake & I hope in the future you'll use this scenario as an experience.

James.

P.S. I hope that you carry on being yourself, don't be paranoid visiting our website & posting messages.
Everyone makes mistakes [I do not know what you did & I do not want to know]. But the best thing to do is to move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: APOLOGIZE TO ALL!   APOLOGIZE TO ALL! Empty

Back to top Go down

APOLOGIZE TO ALL!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KahunaLand :: Public Section :: General Discussion-
Jump to: