KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 VIP Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  TS3TS3  Custom MapsCustom Maps  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clock

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 am by {KL}Yamaha

» ANyone here
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Anyone still playing SWAT?
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Linux

» Guess who will post next
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:06 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Last Post Wins
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:00 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Hello
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:27 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Sponsoring
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:13 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» KL Members are now part of WM clan!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:06 pm by {KL}Linux

» New KL Steam Group
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:34 pm by {KL}Linux

» Funny pics!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:17 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Leenooks!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:00 am by {KL}Linux

» The Picture Movie Quiz
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:57 pm by {KL}4life

» Say something about the previous user!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:10 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Name that song xD
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:56 pm by {KL}Bane

» creepy and cute things.^^
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:31 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Funny or Interesting Videos/Commercials
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:30 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Happy New Year!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:47 am by {KL}SkandalisT

» Welcome {KL}Linux
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:56 pm by Stereo

» MoTsi's WorD GamE !!!!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:02 pm by {KL}Linux

» Write backwards :D
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:51 am by {KL}Linux

» Merry Christmas and good frags : )
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:32 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Welcome {KL}Sniver
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:37 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» UAC is shutting down in January
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:42 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» The person who posts ***below*** you game!!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:23 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Ban the person above!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:22 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Quite interesting training for improving your self as a person.
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:16 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» A-Z Occupations
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:15 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» [MEMBERSHIP REVOKED] Friday 13 - lucky date ^^
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:50 am by {KL}Linux

» Happy Birthday SkandalisT!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by Sniver

» New clan hierarchy, promotions and demotions
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:03 pm by {KL}TheHunter159

» MuZik!!!!!!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:20 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Snow!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» The "Raise or Fall" Game
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:46 am by {KL}MissVampire

» Back from accident
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:15 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» KL will not accept SWAT 4 war invites anymore
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:47 pm by {KL}Linux

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYAAA!!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» :)) schniva
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:06 pm by Sniver

» A new words game
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:56 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Happy Birthday forlajf!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:50 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» I need crazy creative ideas!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:46 pm by {KL}Bane

» Happy Birthday Romulus!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:38 am by {KL}Naddan

» Please welcome our beloved 4!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 am by {KL}Naddan

» [SWAT4] pFF Clan Tournament
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:41 am by jap

» Oh shiat!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:36 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» [ACCEPTED] OSucks
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 am by {KL}Linux

» Awesome cartoon.
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:19 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» If you have a minute
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:55 am by {KL}4life

» Happy Halloween!
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:00 am by {KL}TheHunter159

» [DENIED] Again
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» Time for introduce ;o
[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:40 pm by Troczu

World Visitors

[DENIED] Time to join the best

Go down 
+11
{KL}PanPan>>YouDead<<
{KL}SkandalisT
{KL}MissVampire
MerT
{KL}Yamaha
Neon
eShalloween
{KL}Snow
TTU
EmoPig
Bulldog
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sonny
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Sonny

[DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:12 am

No no, i made him smile propably, i wished him GL
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:57 am

Sonny wrote:
No no, i made him smile propably, i wished him GL

Surprised I am sure your permanent High or something....Still idc what you say or think,it just suprices me how your trying to be a pain Neutral

Skan I surely dont Smile
Back to top Go down
{KL}James_Bond
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}James_Bond

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:44 pm

You have my Yes! Thumbs Up

Continue to be active Wink
Back to top Go down
Neon
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Neon

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:44 pm

{KL}James_Bond wrote:

oh new type of spam u saying this again and again james What a Face

PS: James love bull (If you know what i mean) clown What a Face bounce
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:06 pm

Neon wrote:
{KL}James_Bond wrote:

Other one was deleted Razz

and Thx james(for the record :D )
Back to top Go down
{KL}James_Bond
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}James_Bond

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Neon wrote:
{KL}James_Bond wrote:

Hahahaha looks like I've already posted it before look;
{KL}James_Bond wrote:
Winters1 you have my Yes

But it doesn't matter saying it again to show assurance Neutral
Back to top Go down
Neon
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Neon

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:07 am

{KL}James_Bond wrote:
Neon wrote:
{KL}James_Bond wrote:

Hahahaha looks like I've already posted it before look;
{KL}James_Bond wrote:
Winters1 you have my Yes

But it doesn't matter saying it again to show assurance Neutral

yes u can say but be careful from ttu and ltek bounce bounce Drool
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:45 am

I will be applying for a net upgrade this week so then my ping will drop more,just so you guys also know Wink
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:16 am

good news Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
{KL}SiberianHusky
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}SiberianHusky

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:39 pm

Winters1 wrote:
I will be applying for a net upgrade this week so then my ping will drop more,just so you guys also know Wink
VERY good news indeed :D
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:16 pm

I am stoping my app here in KL...Reason:4life is a rude and arogant dude,my polls closeing date is postponed but no one informs me...but rest KL is great and GJ to all of you...my time spent with Emo,skan,TTU,staek and magneto was great and you guys are great all enjoy and will be seeing you all cheers and Rock on Butt Rock
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Hello Winter.

I don't know what 4life told you, but the last time I checked your poll should have ended tonight. (it's true that we had a misunderstanding, but it got solved).

Sadly, most of the members who submited their votes today were against your joining, so we decided that there was no sence to add 7 extra days to your poll. This is the reason why we didn't let you know about our plans: we didn't wanted to give you false hope.

I'll end saying that it was nice playing with you. Take care of yourself and I hope that we'll keep in touch from time to time! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.klclan.com
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:45 pm

cya in game somehow. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:57 pm

{KL}EmoPig wrote:
Hello Winter.

I don't know what 4life told you, but the last time I checked your poll should have ended tonight. (it's true that we had a misunderstanding, but it got solved).

Sadly, most of the members who submited their votes today were against your joining, so we decided that there was no sence to add 7 extra days to your poll. This is the reason why we didn't let you know about our plans: we didn't wanted to give you false hope.

I'll end saying that it was nice playing with you. Take care of yourself and I hope that we'll keep in touch from time to time! Wink

Thx emo and surely will Smile
Back to top Go down
Sonny
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Sonny

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:04 pm

HAHAHAHAHHA gj 4life, 4life aint arrogant he is just IGNORANT ! rememba Razz
Back to top Go down
{KL}SiberianHusky
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}SiberianHusky

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Sonny wrote:
HAHAHAHAHHA gj 4life, 4life aint arrogant he is just IGNORANT ! rememba Razz
winter if u wanna see arrogant just look at sonny Razz
Back to top Go down
Sonny
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Sonny

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:42 pm

No no, if u wanna see a self confident guy then look at me Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Winters1 wrote:
I am stoping my app here in KL...Reason:4life is a rude and arogant dude,my polls closeing date is postponed but no one informs me...but rest KL is great and GJ to all of you...my time spent with Emo,skan,TTU,staek and magneto was great and you guys are great all enjoy and will be seeing you all cheers and Rock on Butt Rock

WHAT THE FUCK ?????
Are you drunk? You sended a message at xfire and he is the convo:

-hey
blah blabl
blahbla
-When the poll ends
-In a week
-Oo, a week?
-Ye we added one more week so we can give you a chance and reseted the poll.

INSTEAD OF FEELING LUCKY YOU FEEL THAT IM RUDE?
what was rude and arrogant? I've NEVER-NEVER been arrogant to you.
Even at SmC I tried to help you 2 times but you got it the wrong way and what happened? SmC CLOSED.

Either open your eyes or close your mouth cuz u are full of shit!

Sonny, FUCK OFF! no one likes you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Ok, i talked to him He is really full of shit.

He said im arrogant and rude NOT TO HIM! but! at swat4news.
Hunter can deny that, s4n made a mistake and I told them so, we PMed and they corrected it and all ok.
Also he says im rude towards sonny, EVENTHOUGH! HE SUPPORTS I SHOULD BAN HIM FOR POSTING RUBISH AT FORUM.

Lunatic....
Topic locked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Time to join the best   [DENIED] Time to join the best - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Time to join the best
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3