KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 VIP Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  TS3TS3  Custom MapsCustom Maps  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clock

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 am by {KL}Yamaha

» ANyone here
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Anyone still playing SWAT?
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Linux

» Guess who will post next
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:06 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Last Post Wins
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:00 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Hello
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:27 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Sponsoring
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:13 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» KL Members are now part of WM clan!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:06 pm by {KL}Linux

» New KL Steam Group
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:34 pm by {KL}Linux

» Funny pics!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:17 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Leenooks!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:00 am by {KL}Linux

» The Picture Movie Quiz
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:57 pm by {KL}4life

» Say something about the previous user!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:10 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Name that song xD
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:56 pm by {KL}Bane

» creepy and cute things.^^
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:31 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Funny or Interesting Videos/Commercials
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:30 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Happy New Year!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:47 am by {KL}SkandalisT

» Welcome {KL}Linux
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:56 pm by Stereo

» MoTsi's WorD GamE !!!!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:02 pm by {KL}Linux

» Write backwards :D
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:51 am by {KL}Linux

» Merry Christmas and good frags : )
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:32 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Welcome {KL}Sniver
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:37 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» UAC is shutting down in January
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:42 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» The person who posts ***below*** you game!!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:23 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Ban the person above!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:22 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Quite interesting training for improving your self as a person.
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:16 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» A-Z Occupations
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:15 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» [MEMBERSHIP REVOKED] Friday 13 - lucky date ^^
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:50 am by {KL}Linux

» Happy Birthday SkandalisT!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by Sniver

» New clan hierarchy, promotions and demotions
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:03 pm by {KL}TheHunter159

» MuZik!!!!!!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:20 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Snow!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» The "Raise or Fall" Game
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:46 am by {KL}MissVampire

» Back from accident
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:15 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» KL will not accept SWAT 4 war invites anymore
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:47 pm by {KL}Linux

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYAAA!!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» :)) schniva
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:06 pm by Sniver

» A new words game
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:56 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Happy Birthday forlajf!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:50 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» I need crazy creative ideas!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:46 pm by {KL}Bane

» Happy Birthday Romulus!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:38 am by {KL}Naddan

» Please welcome our beloved 4!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 am by {KL}Naddan

» [SWAT4] pFF Clan Tournament
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:41 am by jap

» Oh shiat!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:36 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» [ACCEPTED] OSucks
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 am by {KL}Linux

» Awesome cartoon.
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:19 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» If you have a minute
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:55 am by {KL}4life

» Happy Halloween!
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:00 am by {KL}TheHunter159

» [DENIED] Again
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» Time for introduce ;o
[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:40 pm by Troczu

World Visitors

[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D

Go down 
+11
{KL}SiberianHusky
{KL}SkandalisT
{KL}Snow
{KL}STasEK
{KL}MagnetO
{KL}Yamaha
{KL}James_Bond
EmoPig
{KL}TheHunter159
{KL}^1
{KL}MissVampire
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
{KL}MissVampire
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}MissVampire

[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Hey Kl guys, how r u doing? im interested to join ur clan and here is my application :

-im 23
-Iran
-ive been playing SWAT4 for 2-3 years occasionally, but the online mode, im playing for over 1 year
-yeah, my first clan was KoN, and then i joined ASS guys but it didnt last too long cuz they merged with SuR and i didnt
-imo u've got a cool clan with pro guys according to other 1.0 clans as i saw ur members playing, i like to improve my skills and do some teamwork and ofc having fun
-MissVampire1988
-right now GTA 6, Driver Sanfrancisco
Back to top Go down
{KL}^1
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}^1

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:22 pm

huhu Vampire! Smile Good to see you here! Since I advised you to join some words: This is the ultimate test for all pigs in here to see the potential of this Vampire Smile
Imo rly friendly and skilled.. She likes 2 camp, see SWAT as a tactical shooter not as some CS rush fps, so imo the perfect addition to our team! Also MoTsi could need some backup (even though shes still inactive :/ )

Anyway, I wish you good luck Roya Razz

PS: Poll will be started at 31st of March 23:59 Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Quote :
-imo u've got a cool clan with pro guys according to other 1.0 clans
Not only in 1.0, we are competitive in 1.1 also Smile
Good luck wish you the best Smile

another girl might join the clan
Back to top Go down
{KL}TheHunter159
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}TheHunter159

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:28 pm

You are probably playing GTA IV which is number 4 and not 6.

Good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
{KL}MissVampire
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}MissVampire

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:07 pm

{KL}TheHunter159 wrote:
You are probably playing GTA IV which is number 4 and not 6.

Good luck Wink

unfortunately my mistake, yeah, the liberty city
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Hello and welcome, Miss Vampire!

Like Freddy told you, recruitment will be reopened on 1st April. Only at that time we'll create a Poll regarding your joining, which will take 14 days.

Good luck and see you around! Wink

Last edited by {KL}EmoPig on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.klclan.com
{KL}James_Bond
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}James_Bond

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Good Luck Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
{KL}Yamaha
KL Member
KL Member
{KL}Yamaha

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:47 pm

welcome and have fun here with us Butt Rock
Back to top Go down
http://swat4people.tk/
{KL}MagnetO
KL Member
KL Member
{KL}MagnetO

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Good luck for you!
btw, you still live in iran?
Back to top Go down
{KL}MissVampire
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}MissVampire

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:42 pm

{KL}MagnetO wrote:
Good luck for you!
btw, you still live in iran?

thnx, yeah i live in iran:)
Back to top Go down
{KL}STasEK
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}STasEK

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:03 am

Good luck, i hope i see u more often on serwer.
Back to top Go down
{KL}Snow
KL Forum Moderator
KL Forum Moderator
{KL}Snow

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:33 am

Hi and gl
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Hello! I remeber you from KoN. Wink Im also was there with Elie and rest. Im kinda inactive for a while on a server, so i dont think, that will see you in game in nearby future, but anyway i wish you good luck with your evil apply. Smile ... actually it gonna be scary for me to come play if another evilmind person will join us. D:
Back to top Go down
{KL}SiberianHusky
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}SiberianHusky

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:22 pm

i there vampire, was a while since i saw you play so im looking forward to play as a team with you and see how you are doing =)

allso wellcome to our forum =)
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Miss, I forgot to add a question to the "How to Join KL" topic.

{KL}4life wrote:
  • What's your UAC ID? (download UAC at this address)

Important! In order to join our clan, it's mandatory to have a clean UAC profile!

Please answer to it.

P.S. - 6 days left until we will open a Poll regarding your joining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.klclan.com
{KL}MissVampire
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}MissVampire

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:13 pm

i just made my UAC account. ID : 254315 .....
Back to top Go down
{KL}PanPan>>YouDead<<
KL Member
KL Member
{KL}PanPan>>YouDead<<

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 am

good luck for joining Wink.

About Motsi, freddy, its crise in greece and shes crossing hard moments. Hope going better in next months.
Back to top Go down
{KL}SiberianHusky
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}SiberianHusky

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:36 am

{KL}PanPan>>YouDead<< wrote:
good luck for joining Wink.

About Motsi, freddy, its crise in greece and shes crossing hard moments. Hope going better in next months.
i wonder how its like living in greece atm :S
Back to top Go down
{KL}MagnetO
KL Member
KL Member
{KL}MagnetO

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Offtopic: I wonder how it is to live in iran. In germany in the press you can only read bad things about iran...

Back to top Go down
{KL}MissVampire
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}MissVampire

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:30 pm

{KL}MagnetO wrote:
Offtopic: I wonder how it is to live in iran. In germany in the press you can only read bad things about iran...

there is always good things and bad things about everywhere, well, it could have been better... all this boob gov.'s fault -.-
Back to top Go down
{KL}James_Bond
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}James_Bond

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Offtopic: It's always the government's fault. They f*ck it up for the rest of their nation.
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:14 pm

tzar Putin ze best
Back to top Go down
{KL}MagnetO
KL Member
KL Member
{KL}MagnetO

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Agree! Delete govĀ“s pls!
Back to top Go down
{KL}SiberianHusky
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}SiberianHusky

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:54 pm

{KL}James_Bond wrote:
Offtopic: It's always the government's fault. They f*ck it up for the rest of their nation.
nah not allways. think about retards like breivik in norway. and norways goverment is doing fine imo. so is most of the northern countries goverment. maybe not denmark cuz they are getting more and more rasicstic. but nvm
Back to top Go down
{KL}Yamaha
KL Member
KL Member
{KL}Yamaha

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Yoooooooooo how r u all Butt Rock
Back to top Go down
http://swat4people.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D   [ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] The Evil MissVampire is Here:D
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next