KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 VIP Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  TS3TS3  Custom MapsCustom Maps  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clock

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 am by {KL}Yamaha

» ANyone here
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Anyone still playing SWAT?
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Linux

» Guess who will post next
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:06 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Last Post Wins
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:00 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Hello
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:27 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Sponsoring
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:13 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» KL Members are now part of WM clan!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:06 pm by {KL}Linux

» New KL Steam Group
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:34 pm by {KL}Linux

» Funny pics!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:17 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Leenooks!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:00 am by {KL}Linux

» The Picture Movie Quiz
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:57 pm by {KL}4life

» Say something about the previous user!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:10 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Name that song xD
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:56 pm by {KL}Bane

» creepy and cute things.^^
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:31 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Funny or Interesting Videos/Commercials
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:30 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Happy New Year!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:47 am by {KL}SkandalisT

» Welcome {KL}Linux
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:56 pm by Stereo

» MoTsi's WorD GamE !!!!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:02 pm by {KL}Linux

» Write backwards :D
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:51 am by {KL}Linux

» Merry Christmas and good frags : )
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:32 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Welcome {KL}Sniver
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:37 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» UAC is shutting down in January
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:42 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» The person who posts ***below*** you game!!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:23 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Ban the person above!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:22 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Quite interesting training for improving your self as a person.
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:16 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» A-Z Occupations
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:15 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» [MEMBERSHIP REVOKED] Friday 13 - lucky date ^^
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:50 am by {KL}Linux

» Happy Birthday SkandalisT!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by Sniver

» New clan hierarchy, promotions and demotions
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:03 pm by {KL}TheHunter159

» MuZik!!!!!!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:20 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Snow!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» The "Raise or Fall" Game
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:46 am by {KL}MissVampire

» Back from accident
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:15 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» KL will not accept SWAT 4 war invites anymore
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:47 pm by {KL}Linux

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYAAA!!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» :)) schniva
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:06 pm by Sniver

» A new words game
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:56 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Happy Birthday forlajf!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:50 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» I need crazy creative ideas!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:46 pm by {KL}Bane

» Happy Birthday Romulus!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:38 am by {KL}Naddan

» Please welcome our beloved 4!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 am by {KL}Naddan

» [SWAT4] pFF Clan Tournament
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:41 am by jap

» Oh shiat!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:36 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» [ACCEPTED] OSucks
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 am by {KL}Linux

» Awesome cartoon.
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:19 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» If you have a minute
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:55 am by {KL}4life

» Happy Halloween!
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:00 am by {KL}TheHunter159

» [DENIED] Again
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» Time for introduce ;o
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:40 pm by Troczu

World Visitors

A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!

Go down 
+4
Kampfhamster
Insane
{KL}Romulus
{KL}James_Bond
8 posters
AuthorMessage
{KL}James_Bond
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}James_Bond

A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  Empty
PostSubject: A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!    A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Yo KahunaLand, so I think this topic will be beneficial as it will give us all a better understanding of where we are all from, what we enjoy to do, what we study, hobbies, jobs etc!

So starting with myself, [I will include pictures tomorrow]

I'm from Brighton, which is in the south of England.
I enjoy playing football and going to the gym! I'm also a full time student, if my football career doesn't succeed, I want to study medicine at university to become an Orthopedic or Heart Surgeon.

James x
Back to top Go down
{KL}Romulus
KL Member
KL Member
{KL}Romulus

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!    A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Nice idea Bro Wink
Lets add also pur photos i wanna see some ugly faces ;D
Im from Gorzów Wlkp west Poland .
I study Information Technologies. If all gonna be good then i will end it on this summer Wink
I am a little pervent but its not so important Rolling Eyes
I like andrenaline. Once i have meet with our old member Olsen in warsaw on bungee jump and now i wanna try parachute or higher bungee.
You can find me on facebook Roman Klessa

A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  Kahuna10
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  Kahuna11
Back to top Go down
Insane
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Insane

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!    A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Hello im from Lagos, south of Portugal and im currentely a full time student.. im studying in a law school, i pretend to be lawyer..
My hobies are: Handball, Music(i own a radio) friends and drink beer :D
Here some photos of me... hope you enjoy

A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  27940810

A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  Dscf1310
Me with friends at night
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  Dsc00310

my facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000631930055

And this is my city...

Last edited by Insane on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
KL Friend
KL Friend
Kampfhamster

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!    A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:16 pm

I have sent you 2 a friend invitation so don't worry, it is just me. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Insane
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Insane

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!    A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:31 pm

Kampfhamster wrote:
I have sent you 2 a friend invitation so don't worry, it is just me. Twisted Evil

aceppted nabbie :D
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Show us your town, or place where you live. :D   A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:27 pm

My own town, did photo few days ago, quality bad cuz of phone. :D
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  Dsc03314
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  Dsc03110

Lazy to search photos, i took first wich i found. Smile
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  X_ece5f3cb
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  X_c86bb013

Last edited by {KL}SkandalisT on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
{KL}LtEk
KL Member
KL Member
{KL}LtEk

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!    A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Im LtEk
Back to top Go down
Insane
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Insane

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!    A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:53 pm

{KL}LtEk wrote:
Im LtEk

best intro evar
Back to top Go down
{KL}LtEk
KL Member
KL Member
{KL}LtEk

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!    A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Insane wrote:
{KL}LtEk wrote:
Im LtEk

best intro evar

NP THX :D
Back to top Go down
Coert
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Coert

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!    A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:49 pm

So yea, I'm from the Netherlands xD
flat country, shit weather, but legal weed, so bite me.

anyway things I enjoy are partyin, competitive gaming, anything computer related like a true geek 8-Ð

My Facebook account: http://tinyurl.com/coertfb

Some images:
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  1
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  2
A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  Picture7
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobdude.com/
Kampfhamster
KL Friend
KL Friend
Kampfhamster

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!    A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:22 am

I have sent you a friend invitation, Coert Razz
Back to top Go down
Kampfhamster
KL Friend
KL Friend
Kampfhamster

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!    A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:41 am

Back to top Go down
{KL}^1
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}^1

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!    A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:36 am

ahahaha Coert <3
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!    A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:46 am

You can find me in da facebook via name Владимир К-й
I dont use it much, but will add u nabs. :D
Back to top Go down
Insane
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Insane

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!    A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:42 am

{KL}SkandalisT wrote:
You can find me in da facebook via name Владимир К-й
I dont use it much, but will add u nabs. :D

i accept you boobie Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!    A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!  Empty

Back to top Go down

A little bit about yourself, and where you're from!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KahunaLand :: Welcome to KahunaLand :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: