KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 VIP Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  TS3TS3  Custom MapsCustom Maps  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clock

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 am by {KL}Yamaha

» ANyone here
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Anyone still playing SWAT?
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Linux

» Guess who will post next
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:06 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Last Post Wins
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:00 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Hello
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:27 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Sponsoring
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:13 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» KL Members are now part of WM clan!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:06 pm by {KL}Linux

» New KL Steam Group
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:34 pm by {KL}Linux

» Funny pics!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:17 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Leenooks!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:00 am by {KL}Linux

» The Picture Movie Quiz
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:57 pm by {KL}4life

» Say something about the previous user!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:10 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Name that song xD
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:56 pm by {KL}Bane

» creepy and cute things.^^
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:31 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Funny or Interesting Videos/Commercials
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:30 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Happy New Year!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:47 am by {KL}SkandalisT

» Welcome {KL}Linux
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:56 pm by Stereo

» MoTsi's WorD GamE !!!!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:02 pm by {KL}Linux

» Write backwards :D
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:51 am by {KL}Linux

» Merry Christmas and good frags : )
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:32 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Welcome {KL}Sniver
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:37 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» UAC is shutting down in January
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:42 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» The person who posts ***below*** you game!!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:23 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Ban the person above!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:22 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Quite interesting training for improving your self as a person.
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:16 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» A-Z Occupations
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:15 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» [MEMBERSHIP REVOKED] Friday 13 - lucky date ^^
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:50 am by {KL}Linux

» Happy Birthday SkandalisT!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by Sniver

» New clan hierarchy, promotions and demotions
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:03 pm by {KL}TheHunter159

» MuZik!!!!!!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:20 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Snow!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» The "Raise or Fall" Game
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:46 am by {KL}MissVampire

» Back from accident
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:15 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» KL will not accept SWAT 4 war invites anymore
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:47 pm by {KL}Linux

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYAAA!!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» :)) schniva
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:06 pm by Sniver

» A new words game
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:56 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Happy Birthday forlajf!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:50 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» I need crazy creative ideas!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:46 pm by {KL}Bane

» Happy Birthday Romulus!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:38 am by {KL}Naddan

» Please welcome our beloved 4!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 am by {KL}Naddan

» [SWAT4] pFF Clan Tournament
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:41 am by jap

» Oh shiat!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:36 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» [ACCEPTED] OSucks
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 am by {KL}Linux

» Awesome cartoon.
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:19 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» If you have a minute
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:55 am by {KL}4life

» Happy Halloween!
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:00 am by {KL}TheHunter159

» [DENIED] Again
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» Time for introduce ;o
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:40 pm by Troczu

World Visitors

[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.

Go down 
+9
{KL}James_Bond
{KL}STasEK
{KL}Yamaha
{KL}Snow
{KL}SkandalisT
{KL}MagnetO
EmoPig
{KL}^1
Coert
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coert
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Coert

[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Heya Kahunies,

Many black folks from ND came here to pursue their SWAT4 career, so I'd like to get in this 2.
Reasons?
  • KL is an old respected clan ever since I got active in the SWAT community KL was there (at least for most of the time) so it must be a good base.
  • Funny guys
  • Potentional war winner
  • Nigguhbitch Freddy
  • Deliberate self-harming pigs
  • To play wars, shitloads of wars and whatnot, mostly wars

Now you might think.........But recruitment is CLOSED
[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. Scooby_doo_2

I just make this topic in advance so you guys get to ask me some questions before its the 1st of February Smile

Basic questions:
1. How old are you? 21
2. Where are you from ? Netherlands
3. How long have you played SWAT4? 5 years
4. Have you been in any other clans? NoobDude (it's a community), MyFriends (2011 VIP cup 2nd place), FreeGamers (1.1), Team Netherlands (2010 VIP Nations cup 3d place)
5. What is your X-fire username? ndcoert
6. What other games do you play? Battlefield 3, Call of Duty 4, both competitive in tournaments and pcw's

See you around

Last edited by {KL}EmoPig on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : juice&jews&epicedits)
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobdude.com/
{KL}^1
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}^1

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:14 pm

rendeer
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:17 pm

Hello Coert!

I'm really glad to see that you accepted our invitation!

Soon I may start to have feelings if this kind of topics will pop-up... (everyone knows that at this moment I have a stone instead of heart)

Like you said, on 1st February we will open a Poll regarding your application.

Good luck! Wink

P.S. - When you will be part of our family, you may taste a slice of my delicious bacon!

Back to top Go down
http://www.klclan.com
{KL}MagnetO
KL Member
KL Member
{KL}MagnetO

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Welcome here Coert,

nice to see your application! I know you since a long time now and was always treated fair and respectful by you (whether you kill me too often in COD).
I wish you good luck for your application. Thumbs Up
Hope to see you in Swat game soon.

PS: Never take any food Pig offers! He doesn´t share anything that´s not rotten...
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:47 pm

hello and welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
{KL}Snow
KL Forum Moderator
KL Forum Moderator
{KL}Snow

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Hi good luck
Back to top Go down
{KL}Yamaha
KL Member
KL Member
{KL}Yamaha

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Yooooooo Coert bro nice to see u how r u man long time dont see u welcome man have fun and good luck 1st February will come fast Butt Rock Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://swat4people.tk/
{KL}STasEK
KL High Council Member
KL High Council Member
{KL}STasEK

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:18 pm

hi dude, welcome. succes jonge, tot ziens !!

ps. i hope i wrote that correct Razz
Back to top Go down
{KL}James_Bond
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}James_Bond

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:24 pm

Haha Coert!

Firstly, welcome to the family! You'll fit in perfectly! Smile

Secondly, it's great to see you applying here! And I'm sure that you will be accepted when the recruiting period opens again.

One last thing, EmoPig is a hideous creature. You should stay away from him. Pig

But other than that, Welcome! Cheerleader
Back to top Go down
Coert
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Coert

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome lads

And yes Stasek you wrote it correctly Smile
Back to top Go down
{KL}Snow
KL Forum Moderator
KL Forum Moderator
{KL}Snow

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:17 pm

{KL}James_Bond wrote:
One last thing, EmoPig is a hideous creature. You should stay away from him. Pig

+1 Its piggy insect Pig
Back to top Go down
{KL}^1
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}^1

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:41 pm

insect? dude where have u been during school? :D

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY COERT! Smile Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:13 am

Hartelijk Gefeliciteerd!

[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. 6ohcad
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:51 am

... and ofc pig trying to seduce him to join by da cake. wp tricky pig Whip
Back to top Go down
{KL}PanPan>>YouDead<<
KL Member
KL Member
{KL}PanPan>>YouDead<<

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:01 pm

welcome bro
Back to top Go down
Coert
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Coert

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Thanks guys :D

Eyy Panny :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:30 pm

aint you innactive?
Back to top Go down
Coert
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Coert

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:33 pm

{KL}4life wrote:
aint you innactive?

Depends on what needs to be done. If you want me to play matches, I'll be there. If you expect me to slander around pub servers I'd be there on a few occasions.

I only have fun in wars, all the rest is a bit boring for me.

PS. I don't play without Teamspeak, if you expect me to play, you play as a team and not solo pubheros like I just experienced, there was 0 teamwork.
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:46 am

y, indeed. Actually war wich u played was without sence, just laming around, but anyway we have great lack of tectic. Atm we are working on it.
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:50 am

Well, I don't have a microphone, and even if I would buy one, I don't guarantee that I will speak too much.

Why? Because almost all the time I'm not alone in the room, and every single member of my family speaks english... Hearing me laughing, crying and cursing 24/7 would be strange.

Anyway, Coert has a point. Those who own a microphone and can speak freely, should join KL or ND TS3 Server, and those who don't own a microphone, can join too, just to hear others speaking.
Back to top Go down
Michal
KL Friend
KL Friend
Michal

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Coert serial vip killer LOL Wink
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:01 pm

A Poll regarding your application has just been created. It will end in 14 days (on 14 February).

Untill then, you can wear our {KL|R} tag.

Good luck and see you around! Wink

Last edited by {KL}EmoPig on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coert
KL Forum Visitor
KL Forum Visitor
Coert

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:02 pm

{KL}EmoPig wrote:
A Poll regarding your application has just been created. It will end in 14 days (on 14 February).

Untill then, you can wear our {KL|R} tag.

Good luck and see you around! Wink

Let's wait and see :D
Back to top Go down
{KL}SkandalisT
KL Council Member
KL Council Member
{KL}SkandalisT

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:43 am

In my opinion in KL we have stupid rules about recruitment. Razz Why man, who want to join must wait 1 month? Just no sence. If we need new members - lets open rec, if we dont need them - lets close. simple logic. this rule about 1 month closed and 1 month opened kinda useless and strange. tongue For everything must be own target and role, where is role of random closing and opening recruitnent - for me its riddle.
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:50 am

We close and open recruitment every month so we can know each other better before recruit someone else.

Otherwise we will recruit 24/7, and at one moment you won't even know who are your own mates.

Normaly, this 1 month period should've been put to recruits trial time, not like we do now, but then it would be a little bit too much for those who we alredy know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.   [ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes. Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Coert wants to join? yes.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next