KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Welcome to the KahunaLand Forum!

KahunaLand has merged with WorldMafia clan (http://worldmafia.net/)! Read more at: https://klclan.forumotion.org/t1167-kl-members-are-now-part-of-wm-clan

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet...
KahunaLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWAT4 VIP Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  TS3TS3  Custom MapsCustom Maps  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Clock

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 am by {KL}Yamaha

» ANyone here
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Anyone still playing SWAT?
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 pm by {KL}Linux

» Guess who will post next
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:06 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Last Post Wins
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 7:00 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Hello
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:27 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Sponsoring
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:13 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» KL Members are now part of WM clan!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:06 pm by {KL}Linux

» New KL Steam Group
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:34 pm by {KL}Linux

» Funny pics!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:17 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Leenooks!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:00 am by {KL}Linux

» The Picture Movie Quiz
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:57 pm by {KL}4life

» Say something about the previous user!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:10 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Name that song xD
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:56 pm by {KL}Bane

» creepy and cute things.^^
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:31 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Funny or Interesting Videos/Commercials
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:30 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» Happy New Year!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:47 am by {KL}SkandalisT

» Welcome {KL}Linux
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:56 pm by Stereo

» MoTsi's WorD GamE !!!!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:02 pm by {KL}Linux

» Write backwards :D
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:51 am by {KL}Linux

» Merry Christmas and good frags : )
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:32 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Welcome {KL}Sniver
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:37 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» UAC is shutting down in January
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 4:42 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» The person who posts ***below*** you game!!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:23 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Ban the person above!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:22 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Quite interesting training for improving your self as a person.
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:16 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» A-Z Occupations
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:15 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» [MEMBERSHIP REVOKED] Friday 13 - lucky date ^^
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:50 am by {KL}Linux

» Happy Birthday SkandalisT!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:14 pm by Sniver

» New clan hierarchy, promotions and demotions
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:03 pm by {KL}TheHunter159

» MuZik!!!!!!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:20 am by {KL}Yamaha

» Happy Birthday Snow!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» The "Raise or Fall" Game
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:46 am by {KL}MissVampire

» Back from accident
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:15 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» KL will not accept SWAT 4 war invites anymore
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:47 pm by {KL}Linux

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYAAA!!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» :)) schniva
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:06 pm by Sniver

» A new words game
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:56 pm by {KL}MissVampire

» Happy Birthday forlajf!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:50 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» I need crazy creative ideas!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:46 pm by {KL}Bane

» Happy Birthday Romulus!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:38 am by {KL}Naddan

» Please welcome our beloved 4!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 am by {KL}Naddan

» [SWAT4] pFF Clan Tournament
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:41 am by jap

» Oh shiat!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:36 pm by {KL}SkandalisT

» [ACCEPTED] OSucks
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:30 am by {KL}Linux

» Awesome cartoon.
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:19 pm by {KL}Yamaha

» If you have a minute
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:55 am by {KL}4life

» Happy Halloween!
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:00 am by {KL}TheHunter159

» [DENIED] Again
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:27 pm by {KL}James_Bond

» Time for introduce ;o
The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:40 pm by Troczu

World Visitors

The person who posts ***below*** you game!!

Go down 
+25
{KL}MissVampire
TTU
Insane
Mask
Ðαяκκøρ
Sonny
{KL}PanPan>>YouDead<<
{KL}SkandalisT
Quara
{KL}SiberianHusky
Dutch_Guy
TheRainmaker
Laura
Omega36
Kampfhamster
{KL}MagnetO
{KL}BadCharlotte
{KL}James_Bond
{KL}^1
{KL}TheHunter159
Jeppe
uli
Smurf
EmoPig
MoTsI
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
MoTsI
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
MoTsI

The person who posts ***below*** you game!! Empty
PostSubject: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Rather than saying something about the above poster you make a prediction about the person who will post below you.

The next poster must say either �true� or �false� and then make their own prediction.

for example i say:

I predict that the person below me lives inside of the US.

The person that post after me must say True (if he lives in US) or False if he doesnt
and then he must make his prediction Smile
Have fun hehe

Ok i start:

I predict that the person below me is very very handsome xD
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:06 pm

True!

I predict that the person below me is evil!
Back to top Go down
http://www.klclan.com
MoTsI
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
MoTsI

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:10 pm

hahahahahah i was sure u were going to post xD

False!! im an angel Smile)

I predict that the person below me loves Candies Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:16 pm

False!

I predict that the person below me is an animal!
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:21 pm

True!

I predict that the person below me is a woman!
Back to top Go down
Smurf
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
Smurf

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:21 pm

motsi i Heart your topics :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myrevenge.net

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:23 pm

TRUE!(im reffering to bounty)

I predect that the next is ... bounty

Back to top Go down
Smurf
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
Smurf

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:26 pm

.... omg how he knew it ? Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myrevenge.net

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:29 pm

Make a normal post like the rest !

Im god
Back to top Go down
MoTsI
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
MoTsI

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:29 pm

Bountyyyyy sweety you're supposed to say true (or false lol) and then make ur own prediction for the person who will post under u lol. Make your prediction now Smile
Back to top Go down
uli
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
uli

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:54 pm

Thats game too hard for me :oops: :oops: :oops:
Back to top Go down
Jeppe
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
Jeppe

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:17 pm

ok, then I go. :D

I predict that the person below me will predict something.
Back to top Go down
MoTsI
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
MoTsI

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:19 pm

True xD

i was just about to post ....

I predict that the person below me likes YMCA xD
Back to top Go down
Jeppe
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
Jeppe

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:23 pm

True! xDDD

I predict that the person below me likes ice-cream.
Back to top Go down
MoTsI
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
MoTsI

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Trueeeeee!!!!
I love especially chocolate and mocka ice cream,and strawberry and vanilla omg

I predict the person below me loves to dance xD
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:35 pm

True!

I predict that the person below me is not as handsome as me! (damn, I am so modest!)

Last edited by {KL}EmoPig on Sun May 29, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:39 pm

FALSE!

I predict that the person below me is KL member
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:48 pm

True.

I predict that the person below me likes pizza!

The person who posts ***below*** you game!! 2ajnk9y
Back to top Go down
MoTsI
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
MoTsI

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:06 am

True Smile

I predict that the person below me is the best vip killer xD
Back to top Go down
Jeppe
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
Jeppe

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:35 am

True Smile))

I predict that the person below likes to sing.
Back to top Go down
MoTsI
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
MoTsI

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:48 am

True Smile)))

unfortunately bad for the others Smile

I predict that the person belows me wears pizamas Razz
Back to top Go down
Jeppe
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
Jeppe

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:03 am

False xD

I predict that the person below wears a hat.
Back to top Go down
EmoPig
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
EmoPig

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:03 am

False.

I predict that the person below me will write something. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:45 pm

True lol

I preditct that the person below me likes bananas
Back to top Go down
uli
KL Honorary Member
KL Honorary Member
uli

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:59 pm

True.
I predict the person below me smoke too much weed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The person who posts ***below*** you game!!   The person who posts ***below*** you game!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The person who posts ***below*** you game!!
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next